Black People : What Do We AGREE On?

That we are going to stay Black and Die and it is up to us to choose how we live. Hopefully it is at peace and for the betterment of Black folks first, than the world second.

Now on another side of the coin: That white folks are going to do anything necessary to maintian power and white supremacy, that Black folks are going to be targeted and discriminated against at all cost, that there will always be Black folks who hate themselves and their people.

Peace and Blessings Family,

This is an old thread, but i thought i'd bring it back up to show, i'm still striving for this same end ... :D

Thanks to all that have posted thus far, and i'm looking forward to more things we can agree on.

Sister Watz ... yes, at this point, i'm willing to take ANYTHING we can all agree on, in any context ... :)

Love You All ... and again ... Thanks for Sharing! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

What to we really agree upon?

I am going to start out from a different place.

What do the Africans who participate in Destee agree upon?

Do most here agree that Africa is our mother and that we are her children?

Do we agree that we are "Black". . .whatever that means?

Are we "Black" because of our beliefs? Our "race"? Skin color?

What binds us together and to this place called. . ."Destee"????

Why do we return here to meet with other members? Why do we love this place? What strength do we take from here? Why are we so glad to hear Brother OldSoul, Keita, Sister Destee, etc., preach to us truths about ourselves and our condition?

Hello Family,

We spend so much time discussing the things we don't agree on. Oftentimes trying to gently encourage each other to think like we do, enlighten them, etc. I thought it would be interesting to approach this effort (unity) from the opposite direction.

What do we agree on?

Can you share something that you think the majority of Black Folk agree with?

Looking forward to this positive, uplifting discussion! :wink:

Thanks in advance Family.

:heart:

Destee

Yes,

I realize that all of the arguing can be very discouraging & seem divisive, but the fact that we are all here shows that we are united (or at least moving in that direction).

You see, if to people agree on something, then there is really no reason to discuss it, other than to add... "that's right". So those points will always be short lived.

Other than that... we are heavily "issued" and we need to workem out.

But there is ONE thing that I think that we all agree on.

I think we ALL AGREE that DESTEE is the PLACE TO BE for UNITY.

All of the other stuff (even what has previously been mentioned) could be up for debate.

Now if We could take some of our differences and Eventually Agree to Disagree then maybe we could come together and be free.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back