Black People : What Do They Need To know?

happy69

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 3, 2002
As a confirmed and practicing proud African American; and as such, I have some strong social conservative stances - and I am more liberal politically, although I do prescribe to eithe of the major parties, because those who are
in power in those are all the same to me. I mean, I believe I am going to get it any way I go....

But, in wake of what I see happening, to me and mine, with the current racist administration in charge; all I can do is support the other side; who have become weak and pathetic.

What I want to know is what would you tell them to do, to take back control of this country; I don't believe that it could get any worse?

happy69 said:
As a confirmed and practicing proud African American; and as such, I have some strong social conservative stances - and I am more liberal politically, although I do prescribe to eithe of the major parties, because those who are in power in those are all the same to me. I mean, I believe I am going to get it any way I go....But, in wake of what I see happening, to me and mine, with the current racist administration in charge; all I can do is support the other side; who have become weak and pathetic.
What I want to know is what would you tell them to do, to take back control of this country; I don't believe that it could get any worse?

The Democratic Party need to stop trying to be all inclusive. In other words they have to chose their constituency & cater to their concerns, instead of being liberal for the liberalism. The effort to be all things to all people gets no results....in this country, there are too many diverse groups with contradicting goals to successfully do this.

Hello < Happy69 >

happy69 said:
As a confirmed and practicing proud African American; and as such, I have some strong social conservative stances - and I am more liberal politically, although I do prescribe to eithe of the major parties, because those who are
in power in those are all the same to me. I mean, I believe I am going to get it any way I go....

But, in wake of what I see happening, to me and mine, with the current racist administration in charge; all I can do is support the other side; who have become weak and pathetic.

Its To Late Things Are Already Set < In - Mo-Tion >

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get One In Trouble , It The Things One Know That Just Isn't So That Gets Him / Her In Trouble / And Say The Facts Beyond Any Doubt Have Come And False Ways Were To Vanish

Happy

Respect

You need to tell them to grow a pair and stop allowing the conservatives and Republicans bully them around.

Also, they need to start upholding their traditional liberal values instead of trying to "out conserve" conservatives.

The Democratic Party has swung so far to the right that we ne longer have a liberal party; only a conservative party and a moderate party.

The vast majority of people in this country are very liberal: They want massive government programs, could care less about homosexual unions, wish all races could get along, want minimum wages increased, and desire a universal free health-care system.

The Democratic Party is promoting none of these issues, but are instead focusing on who can bark the loudest and look the most patriotic.

I'll tell you something sis....

The real reasons why the Democratic party is so weak isn't talked about much in public, but the real reason it's weak is because it's not unified.

There are very deep historic divisions with in the Democractic party that has gone back all the way to the time of Roosevelt.

At the core of this deep division is the race issue.

The Republic Party is mostly ran by rich conservative racist white males who have learned to play together and will say and do anything to achieve and maintain power.

They are ruthless by nature.

The Democratic Party is divided between educated AfroAmericans, white union workers, feminists, homosexuals, and middle to low income older Americans.

Each of these groups are have their own agendas, rarely care for working with the other and are often at eachother's throats.

The poor white folks know that the rich are trying to give them the shaft, but they hate so bad to work with black people that they'd rather sit back and let it happen.

Thank you all - I think everyone makes some very valid points.

I think that We have to unify first.

As dangerous an entity I think the Black Republican Super Minority (I call them the coon colony) is; I think that for the most part they can and should be ignored. Most of Us are conservative, and most conservatives are in fact Democrats.

But, We do have to challenge Our loyalty to that group of mostly White men and women - whose mindthink about Us is not much different from the mindthink of the White men and women controlling the Republican party or the Libertarian or Independent for that matter; that is why for them politics is a game and something that can be played with; and after they are still going to go the same parties.

For Us, because of the station We find Ourselves in, it is life and death.

Point Blank; We have to hold Our votes and Our alignments hostage.

But how do We get them to focus on What We want, and not lulled into this share, and greater good nonsense - everyone is looking out for themselves, except Us.

How do We challenge Liberalism's weak parts and redirect it towards what is better for Us as a group... for example, acknowledging the limitations placed on Us by societal factors and Our own inability to imagine Our Own greatness is one thing, but to cater to such narrowly is an insult. It assumes that there is no hope and that We cannot do; but Our very history contradicts such a notion... how do We change that?

One more thing; the Democrats have casted Us to the side for better fruit- other constituencies - who are not loyal to them, but who have reaped the benefits of Liberalism - how do We juxtapose that with Our Support? Okay, We have been played - how do We make this a game?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back