Black Relationships : What do men need and want from their Women emotionally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAMURAI36 said:
That's the thing though; from a man's perspective, many of us don't want to ask for it.

The things that you wouldnt mind indulging in, are things that we want you to request from us from the very start.

We want you to show us that you want those things as much as we do.

Thus, "Sex on demand" means that you are doing just as much of the "demanding" (for lack of a better word) as we are.

For example, surprise us one day, with a request to do something that we like, without us having to ask you for it.

And surprise us often :)

PEACE

I was not at all suggesting that a man always ask for what he wants. I simply said i don't like demands (which i assume would be verbal). I don't think anything verbal should be necessary at all. Whenever i kiss or touch my man a certain way, he knows that i want to engage in various things, and we have no probems. I think this should go both ways, both people such make their desires known (verbally or non verbally) as often as such desires are felt. I don't see how any problems could result from this.

Though I do agree with you.

Sanaiah25 said:
I was not at all suggesting that a man always ask for what he wants. I simply said i don't like demands (which i assume would be verbal). I don't think anything verbal should be necessary at all. Whenver i kiss or touch my man a certain way, he knows that i want to engage in various things, and we have no probems. I think this should go both ways, both people such make their desires known (verbally or non verbally) as often as such desires are felt. I don't see how any problems could result from this.

I totally agree with all that you've stated here......However, you'd be surprised as to how this does not work for many other women, though.

PEACE

Kemetstry said:
1. No drama

2. Love

3. Let me watch the game in peace

4. Feed me

5. If I'm taking you out regular, dont ask me about the dad gum relationship

6. Dont nag or be needy all the time

7. Sex on demand :rolleyes:

8. Give me a reason to be inspired to do greatness for you

9. If I can buy you a house, you can keep it clean

10. Think more logically

lol... kem... i mean with a couple of nips and tucks our lists are the same... i'm shocked.... :eeek: lol

Kemetstry said:
1. No drama

2. Love

3. Let me watch the game in peace

4. Feed me

5. If I'm taking you out regular, dont ask me about the dad gum relationship

6. Dont nag or be needy all the time

7. Sex on demand :rolleyes:

8. Give me a reason to be inspired to do greatness for you

9. If I can buy you a house, you can keep it clean

10. Think more logically

:terrific: "dead-on-balls" accurate. Before we get esoteric with it, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back