What Do I Do Family ?

The ebb, pulse and flow of life is unpredictable. The often eventful yet uneven peaks and valleys have a strange way of balancing out in the long run. I am going to hand off the generational baton one day, that spiritual baton I received many years ago, when I was challenged by developmental delay associated with immmaturity and a lack of education both formal and informal, as a matter of truth, I will have either embellished the baton while in my possession or I pass it without greater awareness. I understand that one day those who have been exposed to me by fate or by choice will become my infinity.
The fraternal infinite quality of life tasks each of us, resulting in joy, pain, pleasure, suffering, esoteric, physical and spiritual growth... a collective community much like a family will have growing pains, times when we are tested and forced to look inward for the reasons we love each other so hard, especially when you have tested my last nerve (my brothers) and I want to wring your neck....at these times 'families' close ranks. In a family of many everone is related to everyone else, we should remember that, we cannot take sides.
I find agreement with some here where I don't with others, I also prefer one of my sisters cooking to the other, ain't nothing but a thang! I love them both. Ultimately we fall back on love, respect and a regcognition of who we are and what we share. I still tend to tread softly here, but I would think that both brother Keita and Isolta will recognize their influence, and I must say I have a gleam in my eye, because I tend to agree with Bro K frequently yet Brother Isolta is ocean deep. Ionlyspeaktruth, I too am a grandfather of four, started my family very early, I feel you brother.
Sister Destee, I always cringe when you feel taxed, and I know what it means to nurture something that is a part of you, something valuable and precious, although I could be wrong, I feel that these brothers respect your work, no black man who knows from whence he came can desrespect the suffering our woman have been subjected to, especially not the men of Destee.com! I hope I am correct on that point and you can rest easy sister, we ain't gonna tear it up in here. A family squabble. Now lets get back to the work of creating JUSTICE!

Much love

T.S.C.
Peace!

The ebb, pulse and flow of life is unpredictable. The often eventful yet uneven peaks and valleys have a strange way of balancing out in the long run. I am going to hand off the generational baton one day, that spiritual baton I received many years ago, when I was challenged by developmental delay associated with immmaturity and a lack of education both formal and informal, as a matter of truth, I will have either embellished the baton while in my possession or I pass it without greater awareness. I understand that one day those who have been exposed to me by fate or by choice will become my infinity.
The fraternal infinite quality of life tasks each of us, resulting in joy, pain, pleasure, suffering, esoteric, physical and spiritual growth... a collective community much like a family will have growing pains, times when we are tested and forced to look inward for the reasons we love each other so hard, especially when you have tested my last nerve (my brothers) and I want to wring your neck....at these times 'families' close ranks. In a family of many everone is related to everyone else, we should remember that, we cannot take sides.
I find agreement with some here where I don't with others, I also prefer one of my sisters cooking to the other, ain't nothing but a thang! I love them both. Ultimately we fall back on love, respect and a regcognition of who we are and what we share. I still tend to tread softly here, but I would think that both brother Keita and Isolta will recognize their influence, and I must say I have a gleam in my eye, because I tend to agree with Bro K frequently yet Brother Isolta is ocean deep. Ionlyspeaktruth, I too am a grandfather of four, started my family very early, I feel you brother.
Sister Destee, I always cringe when you feel taxed, and I know what it means to nurture something that is a part of you, something valuable and precious, although I could be wrong, I feel that these brothers respect your work, no black man who knows from whence he came can desrespect the suffering our woman have been subjected to, especially not the men of Destee.com! I hope I am correct on that point and you can rest easy sister, we ain't gonna tear it up in here. A family squabble. Now lets get back to the work of creating JUSTICE!

Much love

T.S.C.
Peace!

Well put. thats is what I was trying to convey to our sister destee. Trust in us as brothers to handle ours. it may not always be pretty but it will work out. :) peace and love

It was the queens not kings of Hatti and Egypt that negotiated peace between them.....

no disrespect intended to the brothers ...

but the sisters are the ones that you need ... u can't do it without us..

and that's just being real.

hotep.

Destee built this site .. it is her baby and her business... IMO

It was the queens not kings of Hatti and Egypt that negotiated peace between them.....

no disrespect intended to the brothers ...

but the sisters are the ones that you need ... u can't do it without us..

and that's just being real.

hotep.

Destee built this site .. it is her baby and her business... IMO

" Destee built this site .. it is her baby and her business... "

Scuse me miss lady, but what does that have to do with ANYTHING? Is this about EGO? Or a pissin contest? Nobody is trying to exclude you sisters, but do you always get up in mans business? just curious, because I ALWAYS back away from the sisters handling theirs. That is a sign of my respect and grace. IMHO. As for histirical, YES that is true. But that is not the same as this.:hearts4:

destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

I am at wits end. What do i do. How do i make Grown Black Men get along?

How do i respond to this ?

Please help me, because i just don't know what to do anymore.

Moderators ... i apologize in advance. I know we usually bring such things to the TEAM, but this is all out in the open, the whole Family, visitors, God and everyone ... watching this spectacle play out ... these egos and testosterone flying around ... from Brothers who we respect on so many other levels ... yet they are now fighting each other. Giving this example for all to see, and i just don't know what to do, and i want the Family's input on this one.

So Family ... please ... what should i do now? What would you do?

Why do the Brothers keep putting me in this position, when they are the Men, why am i having to deal with such?

Please help me.

:heart:

Destee

Pls check your Pms. :) Thanks

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back