What Do I Do Family ?

sister, Pls do waay more than consider it. Do you trust me? Have I always done what I say? Brother Keita? Then let go. pull back and let us handle man business. Do you think we are not capable of doing the right thing? destee, First off, I respected you when you answered this guys original post. Me? i woulda told him "cause I felt like it and he had it coming". but I still respected your position. I wanted badly to tell you that you aint gotta explain NOTHIN to him about who you ban, sleep with, werk for... NOTHIN!! but I trusted your judgement on the matter. Now I am asking you to step back from the mama role and let this run its course.:wink: I dont need anybody to "manage" me sis. I am a grown brother with 5 grandkids. I dont ask anybody for anything and conduct myself a certain way. Pls let us brothers be brothers OK? Thanks:hearts4:

I said i'd consider what you said ... and for the record ... i aint try'n to be no bodee's Momma. I have put a lot into this community, i have very high standards for it, and have worked hard to maintain them. Watching the peace we've worked so hard to attain, disintegrate right before my eyes, as grown Black Men fight each other because they don't have any other skill-set to call upon, is gonna be hard for me to do ... but i will consider it.

:heart:

Destee

while I respect that its between yall brothers, I think its counter productive/revolutionary to be dissin eachother like that on an open forum. People always talkin about how we have no solidarity, loyalty and respect for one another and you do nothin but prove them right every day. Case in point one black man telling another to kiss his black @ss on an open forum! smh all that arguing and disrespect is counter-revolutionary.

thanks for repecting that each. And we will handle this.

Peace and Blessings Family,

I am at wits end. What do i do. How do i make Grown Black Men get along?

How do i respond to this ?

Please help me, because i just don't know what to do anymore.

Moderators ... i apologize in advance. I know we usually bring such things to the TEAM, but this is all out in the open, the whole Family, visitors, God and everyone ... watching this spectacle play out ... these egos and testosterone flying around ... from Brothers who we respect on so many other levels ... yet they are now fighting each other. Giving this example for all to see, and i just don't know what to do, and i want the Family's input on this one.

So Family ... please ... what should i do now? What would you do?

Why do the Brothers keep putting me in this position, when they are the Men, why am i having to deal with such?

Please help me.

Destee

HUGZZZ sis. :thinking:

OK sis, lets talk about this...:tennis: Firstly, know that I'm here 4 ya aight & I'm always going to have your back no matter what only because I know who you are.

Dearest Sister Destee, Sweet Noble Soul that you are, I can see your dilemma in trying to keep peace within the site and what the site stands for especially among our people. I’ve read quite a lot of the post you have moderated and you are an extraordinary, beautiful, strong and very fair sister. It is important to keep the peace within the site yes, but more importantly my dear sweet heart it is important that YOU keep YOUR PEACE also and not allow your Peace to be disturbed like these Brothers have allowed THEIRS to be disturbed. We cannot afford to give away our power and this is what these Brothers are doing.

If anything I’ve learnt in life my Sister is that, things only really matter depending on the importance that we choose to place on them. In this case, it seems that both Brothers have taken up what really matters to them. Perhaps they may not agree on certain things and not able to communicate each others frustrations in a manner that is conducive and so may resort to being judgmental and even throwing insults which only shows lack of understanding and yes I dare say it, immaturity especially from Grown and enlightened Brothers. The thing is I love both of these Brothers. I love the energy they each bring though I may not necessarily agree with everything they post.

One Brother speaks on the fact that this is why Black people cannot progress because we clinch onto the Europeans… but at the same time what the Brother is portraying and doing is exactly why we cannot progress. We argue over the silliest and meaningless things. We speak about how white folks enslaved us and kept us in a slave mentality etc but yet we continue to allow them to control our thinking as demonstrated here with the Brothers fussing and fighting over a white person. Why are we allowing a white person to control us like that? …C’mon Please!!

While I'm here sis, I just want to say that one thing I do not like to see which I see quite a lot of is when we gang-up on someone when they are trying to express themselves and perhaps because of their lack of understanding or in their ignorance have difficulty in understanding what the argument is really about. Then you'll find others jumping on the bandwagon due to their own ignorance also not really trying to understand where that person is coming from. It is about trying teach and enlighten one another and we have to be mindful in how we approach others when trying to do so. Harsh words brings only negative energies in the mix that is not necessary and only adds fuel to the fire. Am I making sense sis, I'm typing so fast as the thoughts enter my head, so Pls forgive me if I seem to go off on a lil tangent.

Anyway, what to do? Hmmm. I cannot tell you what to do sis. Perhaps you need to meditate on it and the answers will come to you from your Higher self. I just want to add that we don;t need this type of dialogue as we see going on with these Brothers. Its not the way to sort things out. We are grown adult and we are trying to become enlightened Beings. We want our young ones to be able to learn how to communicate, discuss, debate and reason without abuse so as to have a future of Light Beings not thugs and ignorant mentalities.

Peace, Love, Light embrace U and yours eternal...
Hotep
1uL

:hearts4:

I said i'd consider what you said ... and for the record ... i aint try'n to be no bodee's Momma. I have put a lot into this community, i have very high standards for it, and have worked hard to maintain them. Watching the peace we've worked so hard to attain, disintegrate right before my eyes, as grown Black Men fight each other because they don't have any other skill-set to call upon, is gonna be hard for me to do ... but i will consider it.

Destee

Dont consider jack on my behalf. Either it is something you should be doing or not simple. As for what you have put in here I dont know that. And is that what this control thing is about, sis? Dont worry, heaven forbid a brother would be tellin you the right course. SMH

HUGZZZ sis. :thinking:

OK sis, lets talk about this...:tennis: Firstly, know that I'm here 4 ya aight & I'm always going to have your back no matter what only because I know who you are.

Dearest Sister Destee, Sweet Noble Soul that you are, I can see your dilemma in trying to keep peace within the site and what the site stands for especially among our people. I’ve read quite a lot of the post you have moderated and you are an extraordinary, beautiful, strong and very fair sister. It is important to keep the peace within the site yes, but more importantly my dear sweet heart it is important that YOU keep YOUR PEACE also and not allow your Peace to be disturbed like these Brothers have allowed THEIRS to be disturbed. We cannot afford to give away our power and this is what these Brothers are doing.

If anything I’ve learnt in life my Sister is that, things only really matter depending on the importance that we choose to place on them. In this case, it seems that both Brothers have taken up what really matters to them. Perhaps they may not agree on certain things and not able to communicate each others frustrations in a manner that is conducive and so may resort to being judgmental and even throwing insults which only shows lack of understanding and yes I dare say it, immaturity especially from Grown and enlightened Brothers. The thing is I love both of these Brothers. I love the energy they each bring though I may not necessarily agree with everything they post.

One Brother speaks on the fact that this is why Black people cannot progress because we clinch onto the Europeans… but at the same time what the Brother is portraying and doing is exactly why we cannot progress. We argue over the silliest and meaningless things. We speak about how white folks enslaved us and kept us in a slave mentality etc but yet we continue to allow them to control our thinking as demonstrated here with the Brothers fussing and fighting over a white person. Why are we allowing a white person to control us like that? …C’mon Please!!

While I'm here sis, I just want to say that one thing I do not like to see which I see quite a lot of is when we gang-up on someone when they are trying to express themselves and perhaps because of their lack of understanding or in their ignorance have difficulty in understanding what the argument is really about. Then you'll find others jumping on the bandwagon due to their own ignorance also not really trying to understand where that person is coming from. It is about trying teach and enlighten one another and we have to be mindful in how we approach others when trying to do so. Harsh words brings only negative energies in the mix that is not necessary and only adds fuel to the fire. Am I making sense sis, I'm typing so fast as the thoughts enter my head, so Pls forgive me if I seem to go off on a lil tangent.

Anyway, what to do? Hmmm. I cannot tell you what to do sis. Perhaps you need to meditate on it and the answers will come to you from your Higher self. I just want to add that we don;t need this type of dialogue as we see going on with these Brothers. Its not the way to sort things out. We are grown adult and we are trying to become enlightened Beings. We want our young ones to be able to learn how to communicate, discuss, debate and reason without abuse so as to have a future of Light Beings not thugs and ignorant mentalities.

Peace, Love, Light embrace U and yours eternal...
Hotep
1uL

:hearts4:

Thank You Sister ... that was PEACE.

Yes, you're right, it's beginning to upset my own personal peace. I'm going to step back for a minute, see what others have to say, see what comes to my mind regarding this ... see how the energies amongst us, work it out.

Thank You Sister ... :bowdown:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back