destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I am at wits end. What do i do. How do i make Grown Black Men get along?

How do i respond to this ?

Please help me, because i just don't know what to do anymore.

Moderators ... i apologize in advance. I know we usually bring such things to the TEAM, but this is all out in the open, the whole Family, visitors, God and everyone ... watching this spectacle play out ... these egos and testosterone flying around ... from Brothers who we respect on so many other levels ... yet they are now fighting each other. Giving this example for all to see, and i just don't know what to do, and i want the Family's input on this one.

So Family ... please ... what should i do now? What would you do?

Why do the Brothers keep putting me in this position, when they are the Men, why am i having to deal with such?

Please help me.

:heart:

Destee

How do i respond to this and this ?

Moderators ... i apologize in advance. I know we usually bring such things to the TEAM, but this is all out in the open, the whole Family, visitors, God and everyone ... watching this spectacle play out ... these egos and testosterone flying around ... from Brothers who we respect on so many other levels ... yet they are now fighting each other. Giving this example for all to see, and i just don't know what to do, and i want the Family's input on this one.

Why do the Brothers keep putting me in this position, when they are the Men, why am i having to deal with such?

Please help me.

Destee
I'm with Bro. Keita. I aint embracing no white people!

I'm with Bro. Keita. I aint embracing no white people!

Brother Knowledge Seed ... i was so hoping you'd respond, as i thought i'd get something different ... but nonetheless ... you've not told me what to do, what you would do in this situation if my job was yours.

Destee

Do you want me to talk my mind or PM it to you?

How do i respond to this and this ?

Please help me.

Destee

I am respecting you by askin cause it aint gonna be pretty

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back