Black People Politics : What do black people expect out of Barack Obama?

the bottom line is, it wouldn't make a difference is Mccain Nader or Barack is in office, it won't make a difference in your life. White folks are 85% of the population, if they don't want to listen to any law that he tries to pass it ain't happening. If other countries want to stop trading with the USA because of Obama, they can do it.

I'm sorry, but no. There is no time to relax & chill, because the clock has started ticking. You can bet that his/our enemies are not sleeping, or relaxing, but hard at work developing a plan to continue their reign of terror upon us.
No, they cannot undo what has been done by electing the nations first black president. But they can make a good situation bad for us.

LET ME tell you somethin' that you may not know, since you think you know so much....Barack has 77 days before he steps officially into the seat of President.SO if we want to CHILL on what he is going to do for America, for a week while we celebrate, than that is WHAT we will do. AND my friend, had you been paying attention, then you would already KNOW what he is going to do...Have you not been listening this whole time? I mean, does he need to come to your house and make a personal speech to you in your living room?

What is he going to do ......RUN AMERICA now what are you going to do to help him is the true Question ???

EXACTLY!!! What the Hell is wrong with these folks?? I am straight Pissy right now! Only lower grade blacks, sit around lookin at someone else, questioning what they are going to do....what are you gonna do?? Except run your mouth, disrespectin tha hell outta destee.

like the FBI says "negros are emotional not intellectual"

NEgro! Whose side are you on??

Man! It's some straight hata's up in here! I would not believe until I saw it.

I honestly overstand your point ....it's not about what he going to do for me
it's not about who will like him it's about what he have done to bring forth this moment
it's about the road ahead and his venture in this change ......He got my vote
and now he gets all of my support in his journey ahead wit all means !!!
but i agree to disagree with you.

it was good mixing chat wit cha ...now i'm gonna bounce and enjoy the moment

sweet apple*pie .....no no ........this member name not NEgro.....follow me honey this way ------->

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back