Black Spirituality Religion : What Divination Systems Do You Use?

Can you do tarot reading without the person being there?
I'd be interested.

Some folks do Ifa readings long distance (not me). Where do you live?
Also, Chief Fama does readings long distance. She's from Ondo State. I could hook you up if yer interested.

I didnt think i could but i have been giving readings to my friend in London online with positive results..so we could use chat.... i think i have connected with your energy so it should work, you are a Fire sign correct? Aries or Leo?

I'm in bermuda right now, Cheif Fama from Ondo state you say? cool.. she speaks Yoruba then?

I didnt think i could but i have been giving readings to my friend in London online with positive results..so we could use chat.... i think i have connected with your energy so it should work, you are a Fire sign correct? Aries or Leo?

I'm in bermuda right now, Cheif Fama from Ondo state you say? cool.. she speaks Yoruba then?

Yes she does. She is well known in the diaspora. Bermuda! that's not fair. Yes I am Aries, and omo Ogun. Both war "Gods." That's why i always be wantin a smack somebody upside the head.:em2300:

let me know when you have time. no rush. My sister in law reads cards, the spanish ones. she is really good.

Yes she does. She is well known in the diaspora. Bermuda! that's not fair. Yes I am Aries, and omo Ogun. Both war "Gods." That's why i always be wantin a smack somebody upside the head.:em2300:

let me know when you have time. no rush. My sister in law reads cards, the spanish ones. she is really good.

Bermuda is nice, put its too white for me.. so I'm leaving for Barbados at the end of the month.

Yes i figured you're were Fire. You and I actually share the same temperament, that is why i thought it so ironic and so funny that you said I have a 'calm demeanor' I try very hard to maintain a 'ori tutu' and practice 'Iwa pele' but boy i tell ya! these folks in the world make it hard!

Drop me a line whenever you are ready. I also would like info on on chief FAMA. Your sister in-law dose she speak english? my spanish is very very rusty..lol

I want to travel to the Dominican Republic, i hear one can learn how to read tea leaves from the women over there....

Bermuda is nice, put its too white for me.. so I'm leaving for Barbados at the end of the month.
Yes, Barabados is quite an improvement. ire gbogbo

Yes i figured you're were Fire. You and I actually share the same temperament, that is why i thought it so ironic and so funny that you said I have a 'calm demeanor' I try very hard to maintain a 'ori tutu' and practice 'Iwa pele' but boy i tell ya! these folks in the world make it hard!
anyone who can dialogue with ankhur and not lose it has mastered ori tutu. lol

Drop me a line whenever you are ready. I also would like info on on chief FAMA. Your sister in-law dose she speak english? my spanish is very very rusty..lol
I will go to your page and contact you and give iyalaje's number; i'll let her know. I usually translate for my sister in law's non-spanish speaking clients.
I want to travel to the Dominican Republic, i hear one can learn how to read tea leaves from the women over there....

Yes, I don't like the capital, but it is a great place, and if you can find the women who are still doing these things, it is really interesting.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back