Black People : What did you do as a child, that now as an adult you laugh at yourself about it?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by rapunzal24, Sep 13, 2013.

1. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    When I was a child I use to watch the Three Stooges with my brothers...now I think it is the dumbest show ever! It wasn't even funny, but my brothers to this day still think it is hilarious. Now I think to myself, why did I find this so funny? Also, I use to eat peanut butter and pickle sandwiches...lol.

What did you do as a child that you now find funny, or what do your children do now that you find funny. My friend's nephew got his favorite ball bust because his auntie told him not to throw it again or she would bust it. He threw it, (he is 5) so she got a knife and bust it. This joker fell to his knees and yelled at the top of his lungs.....WHYYYYYYYYY!!! I laughed off that for a good minute!

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,319

Omg, kids are so funny. :lol:

Well as a kid, I use to collect beanie babies, and my brothers and I would get into beanie wars, pretending they were grenades, bombs, and all kinds of weapons.

They did kind of hurt when you got hit with them; and I laugh at the sheer silliness of it all and how many of those things we collected. We'd say, "We're going to make millions of dollars from these when people want to buy them from us!!", but ours were super dirty from toying around. But we convinced ourselves, somebody rich would still want them. :look:

3. rapunzal24

rapunzal24 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,022
    My first job was at McDonald's when I was 15 or 16 and the beanie babies was on and poppin! I got a full set thinking that maybe down the line I can get some money for it. Sixteen years later (**** I feel old) my beanie babies are still in the plastic and are worth like 50 cents each or something, lol! I was suppose to be a millionaire by now!

4. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,319

:rofl: At least they still in plastic and worth something! Can't say the same for the dirtballs I have!