Black People : What did Russel Simmons do to upset the african concious people?

the real warriors never became slaves.
Third, real warriors cannot be made slaves. They may be captured and held in captivity, but they cannot be made slaves.

Yes, the Europeans were very thorough in breaking down and our captured ancestors from the moment they put them on the slave ships. They recorded where they got the captures from and separated them on the ships so that they couldn't communicate and revolt. This is very much like today where African Americans, other Blacks in the Diaspora, and continental Africans can talk with each other but can't communicate or trust each other because we come from such different backgrounds and have had such different experiences until we speak different languages in effect. So we should be able to understand how it must have been for our captured ancestors, men and women who couldn't even understand what the others were saying.

Re the Jews, they always had their language, culture, and religion as their foundation to rebuild on after their captivity ended. The former colonized Africans on the continent help onto these too, but at this point, they're not utilizing them. However, their freedom from their former colonizer has only been a tiny amount of time, so we don't know what will happen on the continent yet, but like true Americans, we want everything to happen fast.

You said, "di the Iraqis "allow" them sleves to be dessert stormed???" The answer is NO, because the fighting is not over. Many Iraqis are still defending against the invasion -refusing to be conquered.

The Iraqis have their language, their culture, and their religion, and that's an unbeateable combination. I predict that they are not going to be conquered, because unlike the African colonies, none of their institutions have been anglicized or westernized. So the mind control will only be on the surface. The Arabs may all be killed, like the American Indians, but they won't be conquered.

There is no such thing as cheating in the game of life. There are no rules in the game of life, and since there are no rules, there can be no cheating. As Brother Malcolm said so clearly - "By any means necessary".

:welldone: Now this is smack, dab in the bullseye. :lol: There are NO real rules, except those imposed by nature and humans have even learned to bend some of those rules. A human-imposed rule is nothing if it's not recognized, accepted, and followed by other humans. I agree that it borders on insanity for any group of people to recognize, accept, and follow a rule that doesn't benefit them? However, African Americans are not a "group" of people in our hearts and minds. We're simply an assortment of individuals of color that white people have stuck a label on.

This is why we need to re-organize into like-minded smaller groups of people with similar hearts, minds, and a shared vision. As we are now, we're very ineffective and won't thrive even if we're here forever.

Search your history. Many armies having superior weapons have been defeated by those with inferior weapons. It is not the weapons, it is the heart and courage of those facing superior weapons.

Yes! It's all about mind over matter. Your body may be conquered but no one can conquer your mind unless you allow it. This is the key. It's the most important piece of information I ever received.

A warrior will choose death over slavery

These days, we're dealing mainly with enslaved minds, not bodies because if a conqueror can enslave a mind, there's no need to worry about the body that houses the mind.

I'll use myself as an example. If you go back through these threads, you'll see that there have been attempts on here, especially by some of the men to beat me down in order to re-direct my mind or at least make me go away or be quiet. Sorry y'all. :) I learned from a very early age that a female with a mind of her own is a threat to some males. So neither the males here or anywhere else have succeeded in directing my mind and they never will because my mind is my most precious part of me. Once I let someone else take control of my mind, I'm no good to myself anymore because they will usually use my mind and thus my body to benefit them and that's not usually going to benefit me. I'm very careful about what I keep in my mind. I will consider a lot of ideas, but I only keep a few and those ideas are for the most part, the ones that I know that will benefit me and mine the most.

- a coward will try to remain living at any cost.

My take on this is that these days, a real coward is someone who allows another person to control her/his mind. Another person can control our body without our cooperation, but no human being can control our mind unless we allow them.

Besides, there is no money in the United States - there is only I-O-U's known as Federal Reserve Notes. And those Federal Reserve Notes are backed by nothing but the military might and law enforcement of the United States.

I learned this in a low level college economics class, but you don't have to go to college to read economics books. You do need to know how to read though, and this is why our youth need to shut their mouths and behave in those classrooms so they can learn how this system functions. That's fighting right there--learning how a system functions so that you can manipulate that system to benefit you and yours--whoever yours may be. That's what I call 'keepin it real.'

Keep believing that your enemy is more powerful than you are and you will continue to remain a slave.

Yes, I've actually met Black folks who BELIEVE that white folks are superhuman.

First of all, the most vital and most important weapon Black folks have is their labor.

This is another tidbit I picked up from that economics class. Labor is a MAJOR resource.

If Black folks refused to spend any money for a given period of time, that would cause many businesses to bankrupt - that is power.

Yes, sheer power and I've pointed this out on here before.

Remember this: Whether you think you can or whether you think you cannot, you are absolutely correct. If you think you are inferior, you are. If you think you cannot win, you cannot.

I agree with you, not just 100% but 1000%.

the only rule is there are no rules. As I stated in the other post - there is only two choices - be the food, or the one eating the food. You can be the dinner or the diner; the choice is yours. See, you do have a choice.

This spirit of mine.......

And mine is mine. I was taught as a young child that an oppressor--of any type--can take my body, can take my money and all of my material things, my time, my energy, but they cannot take my mind or break or take my spirit UNLESS I let them have it or unless they kill me and at that point, they've lost all resources from me. An oppressor is not going to last long if they keep wiping out all of their resources.

See, this is where "free will" comes in. An oppressor cannot see or read our minds. They don't know what we're thinking. These days, like-minded ones of us and our allies could use our minds and our bodies (unlike our captured ancestors) to do most of what we wish.

taaa7 said:
Shalom Therios,

Thanks for expressing your opinion. Now lets see if your opinion is based on facts or emotions.

First of all, smacking me in the face would not change the facts nor would it change history. Second, what warriors did I disrespect - the real warriors never became slaves.
Third, real warriors cannot be made slaves. They may be captured and held in captivity, but they cannot be made slaves. The movie 300 is a classic example of what being a real warrior is all about.
Fourth, yes I am Black, but that has nothing to do with facts.

You said, "did the Jews "allow" them selves to be hollocausted?" The answer is YES.

You said, "did the Afrikans "allow" them selves to colonized??" The answer is YES.

You said, "di the Iraqis "allow" them sleves to be dessert stormed???" The answer is NO, because the fighting is not over. Many Iraqis are still defending against the invasion -refusing to be conquered.

There is no such thing as cheating in the game of life. There are no rules in the game of life, and since there are no rules, there can be no cheating. As Brother Malcolm said so clearly - "By any means necessary".

Search your history. Many armies having superior weapons have been defeated by those with inferior weapons. It is not the weapons, it is the heart and courage of those facing superior weapons. The Vietnamese did not have the weapons to match up with United States, but they defeated and kept the United States military from conquering them. Haiti had inferior weapons compared to the French, but they defeated the French, freed themselves and became an independent country. So don't even try to use weapons as an excuse to be enslaved. Only cowards would do such a thing. Also, for your information, when the Boston Tea Party happened and the colonies rebelled, the colonies did not have weapons nor an army comparable to the British.

A warrior will choose death over slavery - a coward will try to remain living at any cost. That's why Blacks have so many "Uncle Toms", "Traitors", "Sellouts", etc. As far as the Black race becoming extinct, that would not have been likely. How many millions of Ari cans were on the continent when the European invaders came? How many invaders came? Did you see the movie Zulu? The British had superior weapons and the Zulu kept attacking and attacking, losing many more lives than the British, but the Zulu had numbers on their side.Every time one wave of Zulus would get shot down another wave of Zulus would attack. Just like ants will do when their colony is invaded. It's not about whether you live or die, it's about offering your life for the welfare of the colony. The problem with "Black" folks is that too many of them are cowards when it comes to death and facing "white" power. Making excuses is just another way of hiding behind cowardliness.

Getting money is important, but getting money will not set you free. Sadaam had money, and plenty of it. Oprah has plenty of money, but she is not not free. Don't you realize that if they wanted to break Oprah, they could do it in a matter of a few hours. Besides, there is no money in the United States - there is only I-O-U's known as Federal Reserve Notes. And those Federal Reserve Notes are backed by nothing but the military might and law enforcement of the United States.

Keep believing that your enemy is more powerful than you are and you will continue to remain a slave. Are you afraid of dieing? That is the way it seems from what you said in your post. If so, why are you afraid to die - death (as we know it) will come to us all eventually so why be afraid of something is certain to happen? And after death, what would life have been worth if you only used it to get money and material goods (a stereotypical Black consumer)?

The people who suffered because of Katrina did so because they had not provided for themselves. The were depending on the "white" establishment to look out for them, the same way children depend on their parents and other adults to look out for them. Are you saying they are not as capable as anyone else in taking care of themselves? Katrina was not always there, what were those people doing before Katrina? Living in a flood zone and not being prepared for a flood in inexcusable.

The brothers and sisters in Africa seem to do a pretty good job of killing each other, just as the brothers and sister in America seem to do a good job of killing other. It seems they want to kill anyone but their real enemies. Cowards do that. Cowards pick on and kill those that put up little resistance, but will lower their heads and tuck their tails between their legs when confronted by their masters.

Cowardice is brought on by fear and fear is an emotion that is allowed to be. A warrior controls his/her emotions and thereby controls his/her fear instead of allowing his/her fear to control him/her.

You said, "until we become independent from these parasites we must lie low and stack money, knowledge and children, while playing a game of deception". That is the same slave-like mentality Black folks have been preaching for hundreds of years; meanwhile you and your children remain the food that everyone else eats to live. Also, remember, we are all parasites - that is the way nature is designed. We all live off of something else. Something has to die (as we know it) in order for life (as we know it) to exist.

There are more ways than fighting a war other than guns, bombs, etc. Black folks have many powerful weapons they could utilize. The so-called Jews realized this fact and have used their weapons to become a powerful group that dictates to more militarily powerful groups than theirs. First of all, the most vital and most important weapon Black folks have is their labor. When the Government borrows Federal Reserve Notes from the Federal Reserve, it puts up your labor as collateral for those loans. You pay those loans by paying taxes from Federal Reserve Notes you got for giving your labor. If the Government printed its own money, it would not have to barrow from the Federal Reserve and you would not have to pay federal taxes. If the slaves had refused to pick cotton (they did have that option - it was their choice, no one else's), what choice would the slave owners have but to negotiate if they wanted their cotton picked? Also, if Black folks refused to go to work for a given period of time, that would cause the country to come to a halt - that is power. If Black folks refused to spend any money for a given period of time, that would cause many businesses to bankrupt - that is power. If Black folks, other than those working for the Federal Government, refused to pay or file federal income taxes and stated that they are not legally obligated to do such - it would take years and be an enormous expense for the Government to fight it out in court - and in the end the Government would lose in court - that is power. Those are just a few of the obvious weapons Black folks have, I won't go into the not so obvious ones.

However, power in the hands of the weak and cowardly, is like not having any power at all. Black folks have the power, but they don't seem to have the courage and the will to use that power; therefore it's like having no power at all.

Remember this: Whether you think you can or whether you think you cannot, you are absolutely correct. If you think you are inferior, you are. If you think you cannot win, you cannot.

So as you should now clearly see, your opinion was based on emotions, and not on facts. It is time to deal with the real world - the real game, where the only rule is there are no rules. As I stated in the other post - there is only two choices - be the food, or the one eating the food. You can be the dinner or the diner; the choice is yours. See, you do have a choice.

Liberation begins at home.

I'll be free, I'll be free,
And none shall deny,
With fetters and chains,
By any means necessary

Peace, Blessings

Here are some facts for you.

The movie 300 , was about the spartans in part, why you chose a film where black men are being kicked down bottomless pits I don't know. thay are not around anymore. The Zulus were masacred in the wars with europeans and eventually lost hence the state they are in today.

How can you say that Afrikans allowed them selves to be colonozed, then use the Zulu wars as an example? The history of black people is filled with stories of insurrection, lack proper weaponry was a big reason why it did not work.
Weapons are the biggest factor, why do you think Israel is so worried about Iran getting nukes? because if so, the playing field is leveled and they can't bully people anymore.

I notice you keep referring to black peope as "them' makes me continue to wonder.

In New orleans many of those people were home owners, and not depended although I agree it was up to us to take care of the situation because we know the u.s. government will not assist us.

No I don't fear death, I think any enemey can be defeated no matter how powerful they appear. But I do have common sense. So Taa7 if you are in a bank and some thief runs in with a pump action shot gun. You are telling me your going to run and try to tackle him when the gun is pointed right at you? What about your family at home? If your family is there with you then you should give your life for them, but there is no reason to die if you do not have to. Play the heroe go ahead, leave your family with nothing. There is a time to fight and time for evation. I am more powerful alive then dead.

Do you know your history?

The Hatians revolted yes, but then the french came back with boats and cannons and took all of the gold off of of the island, the Hatians could not keep the gold because they HAD NO CANNONS!

I have no children for the record, when I say get money I don't mean buying useless goods, don't insult me with your "typical black consumer nonsense".
After death money would provide power and life to a mans family. As whites and blacks do today. Thats why blacks remain in a frail state because not enough money, land, and resources has been passed down. That is starting to change however.

You talk a good game, I want to know exactly what you are doing. Oprah can take out millions in cash and stash that, turn it in to gold and hide it. They can't break her if she is smart.

As for the jews they are just white people, they are backed by whites with weaponry. Yes blacks have power, more if you ask me.

I am not a parasite I am a human, It is a humans job to kill parasites, or concoct solutions to neutralize there effects.

Those are the facts, sorry if they were propelled by emotion. But one who calls black people cowards after many died and were imprisoned for you, tends to draw up the natural reaction to back hand someone. You make arguments that whites make, unfounded and untrue. Like I said , many black people fought and died, we came out on the bottom cuz they had cannons and we had spears.

By the way Iraqis are not just fighting with violence, they are also using other methods to survive.

I am not saying lay down for anyone, I am simply saying to imply that black people allowed them selves to be slaves is rediculous and unfounded. Those Zulus you mentioned still ain't free.

Yes there are many ways to fight, not paying taxes is a good one. But best believe when you don't pay, the state or fedrals would possibly use mass incarceration as a response. I for one will not be locked up, so weapons would be needed. We are scattered out and blended in, there is no central security force looking for our safety, hence the points in my first post.

Riada said:
Yes, the Europeans were very thorough in breaking down and our captured ancestors from the moment they put them on the slave ships. They recorded where they got the captures from and separated them on the ships so that they couldn't communicate and revolt. This is very much like today where African Americans, other Blacks in the Diaspora, and continental Africans can talk with each other but can't communicate or trust each other because we come from such different backgrounds and have had such different experiences until we speak different languages in effect. So we should be able to understand how it must have been for our captured ancestors, men and women who couldn't even understand what the others were saying.

Re the Jews, they always had their language, culture, and religion as their foundation to rebuild on after their captivity ended. The former colonized Africans on the continent help onto these too, but at this point, they're not utilizing them. However, their freedom from their former colonizer has only been a tiny amount of time, so we don't know what will happen on the continent yet, but like true Americans, we want everything to happen fast.

The Iraqis have their language, their culture, and their religion, and that's an unbeateable combination. I predict that they are not going to be conquered, because unlike the African colonies, none of their institutions have been anglicized or westernized. So the mind control will only be on the surface. The Arabs may all be killed, like the American Indians, but they won't be conquered.

:welldone: Now this is smack, dab in the bullseye. :lol: There are NO real rules, except those imposed by nature and humans have even learned to bend some of those rules. A human-imposed rule is nothing if it's not recognized, accepted, and followed by other humans. I agree that it borders on insanity for any group of people to recognize, accept, and follow a rule that doesn't benefit them? However, African Americans are not a "group" of people in our hearts and minds. We're simply an assortment of individuals of color that white people have stuck a label on.

This is why we need to re-organize into like-minded smaller groups of people with similar hearts, minds, and a shared vision. As we are now, we're very ineffective and won't thrive even if we're here forever.

Yes! It's all about mind over matter. Your body may be conquered but no one can conquer your mind unless you allow it. This is the key. It's the most important piece of information I ever received.

These days, we're dealing mainly with enslaved minds, not bodies because if a conqueror can enslave a mind, there's no need to worry about the body that houses the mind.

I'll use myself as an example. If you go back through these threads, you'll see that there have been attempts on here, especially by some of the men to beat me down in order to re-direct my mind or at least make me go away or be quiet. Sorry y'all. :) I learned from a very early age that a female with a mind of her own is a threat to some males. So neither the males here or anywhere else have succeeded in directing my mind and they never will because my mind is my most precious part of me. Once I let someone else take control of my mind, I'm no good to myself anymore because they will usually use my mind and thus my body to benefit them and that's not usually going to benefit me. I'm very careful about what I keep in my mind. I will consider a lot of ideas, but I only keep a few and those ideas are for the most part, the ones that I know that will benefit me and mine the most.

My take on this is that these days, a real coward is someone who allows another person to control her/his mind. Another person can control our body without our cooperation, but no human being can control our mind unless we allow them.

I learned this in a low level college economics class, but you don't have to go to college to read economics books. You do need to know how to read though, and this is why our youth need to shut their mouths and behave in those classrooms so they can learn how this system functions. That's fighting right there--learning how a system functions so that you can manipulate that system to benefit you and yours--whoever yours may be. That's what I call 'keepin it real.'

This is another tidbit I picked up from that economics class. Labor is a MAJOR resource.

And mine is mine. I was taught as a young child that an oppressor--of any type--can take my body, can take my money and all of my material things, my time, my energy, but they cannot take my mind or break or take my spirit UNLESS I let them have it or unless they kill me and at that point, they've lost all resources from me. An oppressor is not going to last long if they keep wiping out all of their resources.

See, this is where "free will" comes in. An oppressor cannot see or read our minds. They don't know what we're thinking. These days, like-minded ones of us and our allies could use our minds and our bodies (unlike our captured ancestors) to do most of what we wish.

Shalom Sister Riada,

I like your spirit; keep up the good fight and don't let anyone or anything take that from you.

Liberation begins at home.

I'll be free, I'll be free,
And none shall deny,
With fetters and chains,
By any means necessary

Peace, Blessings

We have people in this forum suggesting that one or a group can win a war with heart and not weapons, lol wow!!!<<now thats true insanity.

If that was the case the world would not be how it is now.

My point about cheating was that, if they play dirty then we have to play dirty.

There is a lot of talk around here i'd like to what so called action is being taken. I'd venture to say none.
Riada and Taa7<< I want to see you win a gun battle with you heart Lol, please ...I am under the suspicion that you both suffer from shnauzer syndrome...bark loud then sh"t close to the house.

yes i saw the movie ZULU taa7 , that was a prime example. They had spears the whites had guns, the Zulus lost. They were valiant, but they lost because of inferior weapons.

A true warrior does not die when it is not necessary, the goal of war is victory not death, that is a foolish staement! Meaning you wait until sundown to run, when no one is watching, you don't run up on someone with a gun and all you have is a heart in your hand lol.

You must out THINK the whites, not stroke your ego. Thats what many of our ancestors did, the native Americans have had an extremely large number there populations wiped out. So let me know where you gathering at wariors, Ill be there lol...

Riada said:

You agree with no rules and no holds barded. yet you have posted many times criticizing those in the music world who are making money "by any menas necessary".

So according to this logic, the true warriors are the crack dealers and gangsters on the street and prison correct??? Because these gangsters are the only ones truly doing whatever it takes. No different than the taliban selling heroin and carrying AK's.

Like I said there are many ways to fight, learning the system and exploiting it is a great way. Is that not what has been happening for centuries I think yes. We need to stop painting black people with one brush, everything you all are saying is being done, we need more of it but it still is being done on some level.

Ahh but yet you can learn all of the economics you want, if you don't by some bombs and jets like the Chinese are doing you won't be able to defend your self!! again the major reason for slavery.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back