Black People : What did Russel Simmons do to upset the african concious people?

Riada said:
Once again, I have to agree with much of what you say re ‘survival' of the fittest’ because as a student of nature, I know that there is no morality or ‘rules’ in nature that mean anything if they don’t enhance survival.

If I’m interpreting you correctly, you apparently subscribe to a philosophy that many Black people shun. Whether Black people believe in the teachings of Christianity, Islam, ATR’s, etc., most Black folks have a wide streak of morality embedded in them, meaning that Blacks constantly grapple with concepts of—good vs evil, right vs wrong, etc. and tend to think and live their lives in that manner. That is crystal clear even from many of the posters on forums at Destee’s. I’ve always noticed that most Black people are much more concerned with what will happen to them after death than they are with what happens to them during life. Black cultures and societies throughout the world share this intense focus on preparing for a good quality afterlife (death) vs a good quality life in the present. Thus Blacks, in general, are more moral people.

However, most white people are more concerned with this life in the present—winning in this life and doing anything and everything to win in the here and now. To succeed at this, they’ve apparently decided to win on the backs of any group of vulnerable nonwhite people—Black people and every other group that can’t or won’t protect itself. In other words, white people don’t care which nonwhite group they have to “eat” if it will put them and their offspring in a better position to survive on a high level. White folks, in general, tend to be immoral or amoral.

This difference underlies the essential difference between culturally white people and culturally Black people.

There are some Black people who don’t share that streak of morality that many Black folks embrace. I think that Russell Simmons and others Blacks like him represent that group. They have made a decision to win in this life, regardless of what they have to do. So I think that he and other Blacks like him had to figure out who could they use to win. I’m sure it didn’t take Russell Simmons long to figure out that Black women and children were the most vulnerable and unprotected large group in the vicinity.

The Russell Simmonses of the world are always going to win on the backs of other vulnerable and unprotected people. I'm not judging him because in nature, judgments are useless if that's all victims do.

Therefore, I think that any person needs to work hard to move into a less vulnerable, or more protected position. If your family or group is complacent and is comfortable being victims, then I think that the individual needs to find likeminded others or allies because if you remain vulnerable or unprotected, it won’t be long before the white or Black or some other ‘wolf is knocking at your door.’

BTW, do you have a website?

Shalom Riada,

Thanks for your comments. Your interpretation of what I said is right on target. I will add one thing though. You said, “they’ve apparently decided to win on the backs of any group of vulnerable nonwhite people”. While that is true, it is also true that it is not limited to “nonwhite” people. Remember they have fought many wars against each other, and still force their will on each other, such as in the case of Ireland. However, as any thinking person knows, it is much better to attack a weak target than to attack a strong target. Many “white” countries soon learned that most “nonwhite” countries were easier targets than the “white” countries, and had more to offer – so hence the invasion of the “nonwhite” countries by the “white” countries. Would you have done any differently? Africans were brought to America and made slaves because they were easy targets, not because they were Black. Black people have the distinction of being the only people on the planet passive enough to be made slaves for hundreds of years. And they topped that distinction by remaining in servitude to their former slave-master’s children. And now, today, look at what counties have the weapons, and what countries they are trying to keep from having the weapons – and the children of former slaves contribute to that by lending their support by way of paying taxes, joining the military, working certain jobs, being passive, etc. “White supremacy” exists because “nonwhite” people allow it to exist. Not only do they allow it to exist, they actually, physically and financially, support it.

You said it so right and plain when you said, “Therefore, I think that any person needs to work hard to move into a less vulnerable, or more protected position. If your family or group is complacent and is comfortable being victims, then I think that the individual needs to find likeminded others or allies because if you remain vulnerable or unprotected, it won’t be long before the white or Black or some other ‘wolf is knocking at your door.’” BTW – I do have a website – it’s “yahovah.org”.

Liberation begins at home.

I'll be free, I'll be free,
And none shall deny,
With fetters and chains,
This spirit of mine.......
By any means necessary

Peace, Blessings

taaa7 said:
Shalom to all,

I was planning on NOT posting on this forum any longer because I have pretty much come to the conclusion that too many so-called Black folks really don't want anything other than what they currently have, and that these forums are a waste of precious time. So-called Black folks seem to be content with blaming others for their problems rather than doing whatever is necessary to change their conditions.

However, after reading some of the posts in this thread, I decided to comment on what has been said about Russel Simmons. First of all, lets be real clear about what life really is. Life is a constant battle for survival, and to carry it a step further - life is a battle for survival to the extent (quality) one chooses to maintain. That is just the design of nature - it's a natural thing.

Who is anyone to tell another what he/she should or should not do in order to survive and have a qualify lifestyle of his/her own choosing? Nature has natural laws to keep things in check - all the other laws, rules, beliefs,boundaries, limits, etc. are made up by people.

If you have made up rules that say you will not kill, then you set yourself up at a disadvantage against those who will kill. If you set up rules that say you will not take that which you desire then you are at a disadvantage to those who will. If you set up rules that say you will not defend you and yours with your life, you are at a disadvantage to those who will. If you set up rules that say you cannot use any means necessary and do whatever is necessary, then you are at a great disadvantage to those who will and do.

Don't blame "white" folks or anybody else because they do not set limits on what they will and will not do. Life is a game of competition. Everyone on the planet is competing directly and indirectly against you. It is up to you how you play the game.

The Caucasians learned how to play the game you invented; the game you started; and now that they are playing the game better than you, you are crying like little children. Why are you not taking back the game instead of whining about it?

Russel Simmons is trying to take back the game; Oprah is trying to take back the game; Al Sharpton is trying to take back the game; Barraca Obama is trying to take back the game. What are you doing? It's about the game of life - not race; not nationality; not family, nor any other of those made-up beliefs.

The weed must survive even it means the death a beautiful flower. The natural process of life is that in order for something to live, something must die.

So-called "white" people are the minority on the planet and yet they rule. Why is that? It is because they changed the rules. They looked at people throughout the earth and they saw that everyone was playing by rules - what do you think all of those beliefs so-called Black folks have are? And most everyone knows that if you play against a team that has rules and you do not then you have an advantage. You can talk that Divine crap all you want, but that is just another rule, limit, boundary you set for yourself and gives your enemies more advantage over you.

There will always be have and have-nots, because of the rules each person sets for him/her self. Everyone has choices; it is those choices that make the difference - good or bad.

People have accused me of blaming the victim and I concur. A victim that remains a victim does so by choice. How long has the raping of Africa been going on? How can so few overseers control so many slaves? The answer is because the slaves allow it - Africans allow it. So who is really at fault - the "whites" for taking it or the "Blacks" for allowing it?

There is a saying that life belongs to the fittest. How fit are you? Russel Simmons is playing the game and seems to be fit for the game, and you know the saying, "hate the game, not the player". If you choose not to play, or you choose to play at a disadvantage (placing rules and limits on yourself), then that is your choice and you shall receive whatever those choices bring.

Brother Omawale, great thread you did on race (What is an "Arab"? What is an "African"?). You dispense great knowledge - too bad it seems to be wasted here. Much respect to you.

And none shall deny,
With fetters and chains,
By any means necessary

Peace, Blessings

I agree with the majority of what you said except your comment that blacks chose slavery. ( for the record there are white,latino,native american, and asian slaves as well).

1st off to say that blacks allowed themselves to become slaves is a smack in the face to the millions of blacks who resisted and gave their lives. are you even black????? You should be smacked in your face for disrespecting our warriors.

did the jews "allow" them selves to be hollocausted?
did the Afrikans "allow" them selves to colonized??
di the Iraqis "allow" them sleves to be dessert stormed???

A. whites are not playing the game better, they are cheating. if you brought a gun on the football field during a game, and shot the other players you are not a better player you are a killer. So the only choice is to become a killer your self, as blacks are doing.

B. Blacks did not have proper weaponry to defend against the pink and arab peoples. Blacks could not import or export weapons or most other goods, because of various reasons, natural disaster and mix breeding being two of the biggest, they/we were blocked from the seas.

This resulted in many blacks fighting for survival, thats the key word fam! Survival! If we all chose death the race would go extinct, we are still here because many of us chose to live a hard life rather than die!

So these days the name of the game is to get money, if we did decide as a group not to pay taxes, what weapons do we have to defend against attack? Our brothers and sisters in Afrika have no weapontry either, therefore we have no allies, until we become independent from these parasites we must lie low and stack money, knowldege and children, while playing a game of deception.Those pink people in the boston tea party had comparable weapons to the brits and french.

Like cursed heart said, what goes up will come down that is true nature, when it comes down will be right there to stomp it dead, that is if we get religion out of our mids.

But death is not an option sir, you saw what happended in Katrina. marshall law, we are surround by this deeply embeded enemey. If we chose to revolt we would have the us army and the us citizens to fight, we do not have enough guns to win. The object of war is to win, by dying we lose because our race would be extinct.

great post

Therious said:
I agree with the majority of what you said except your comment that blacks chose slavery. 9 for the record there are white,latino,native american, and asian slaves as well).

1st off to say that blacks allowed themselves to become slaves is a smack in the face to the millions of blacks who resisted and gavce there lives. are you even black????? You should be smacked in your face for disrespecting our warriors.

di the Iraqis "allow" them sleves to dessert stormed???

A. whites are not playing the game better, they are cheating. if you brought a gun on the football field during a game, and shot the other players you are not a better player you are a killer. So the only choice is to become a killer your self, as blacks are doing.

B. Blacks did not have proper weapontry to defend against the pink and arab peoples. Blacks could not import or export weapons or most other goods, because of various reasons, natural disaster and mix breeding being two of the biggest, they/we were blocked from the seas.

This resulted in many blacks fighting for survival, thats the key word fam! Survival! If we all chose death the race would go extinct, we are still here because many of us chose to live a hard life rather than die!

So these days the name of the game is to get money, if we did decide as a group not to pay taxes, what weapons could we defend against attack? Our brothers and sisters in Afrika have no weapontry either, therefore we have no allies, until we become independent from these parasites we must lie low and stack money, knowldege and children, while playing a game of deception.Those pink people in the boston tea party had comparable weapons to the britts and french.

Like cursed heart said, what goes up will come down that is true nature, when it comes down will be right there to stomp it dead, that is if we get religion out of our mids.

But death is not an option sir, you saw what happended in Katrina. marshall law, we are surround by this deeply embeded enemey. If we chose to revolt we would have the us army and the us citizens to fight, we do not have enough guns to win. The oblect of war is to win, by dying we lose because our race would be extinct.

great post

Excellent response!

Therious said:
I agree with the majority of what you said except your comment that blacks chose slavery. ( for the record there are white,latino,native american, and asian slaves as well).

1st off to say that blacks allowed themselves to become slaves is a smack in the face to the millions of blacks who resisted and gave their lives. are you even black????? You should be smacked in your face for disrespecting our warriors.

di the Iraqis "allow" them sleves to be dessert stormed???

B. Blacks did not have proper weaponry to defend against the pink and arab peoples. Blacks could not import or export weapons or most other goods, because of various reasons, natural disaster and mix breeding being two of the biggest, they/we were blocked from the seas.

So these days the name of the game is to get money, if we did decide as a group not to pay taxes, what weapons do we have to defend against attack? Our brothers and sisters in Afrika have no weapontry either, therefore we have no allies, until we become independent from these parasites we must lie low and stack money, knowldege and children, while playing a game of deception.Those pink people in the boston tea party had comparable weapons to the brits and french.

But death is not an option sir, you saw what happended in Katrina. marshall law, we are surround by this deeply embeded enemey. If we chose to revolt we would have the us army and the us citizens to fight, we do not have enough guns to win. The object of war is to win, by dying we lose because our race would be extinct.

great post

Shalom Therios,

Thanks for expressing your opinion. Now lets see if your opinion is based on facts or emotions.

First of all, smacking me in the face would not change the facts nor would it change history. Second, what warriors did I disrespect - the real warriors never became slaves.
Third, real warriors cannot be made slaves. They may be captured and held in captivity, but they cannot be made slaves. The movie 300 is a classic example of what being a real warrior is all about.
Fourth, yes I am Black, but that has nothing to do with facts.

You said, "did the Jews "allow" them selves to be hollocausted?" The answer is YES.

You said, "did the Afrikans "allow" them selves to colonized??" The answer is YES.

You said, "di the Iraqis "allow" them sleves to be dessert stormed???" The answer is NO, because the fighting is not over. Many Iraqis are still defending against the invasion -refusing to be conquered.

There is no such thing as cheating in the game of life. There are no rules in the game of life, and since there are no rules, there can be no cheating. As Brother Malcolm said so clearly - "By any means necessary".

Search your history. Many armies having superior weapons have been defeated by those with inferior weapons. It is not the weapons, it is the heart and courage of those facing superior weapons. The Vietnamese did not have the weapons to match up with United States, but they defeated and kept the United States military from conquering them. Haiti had inferior weapons compared to the French, but they defeated the French, freed themselves and became an independent country. So don't even try to use weapons as an excuse to be enslaved. Only cowards would do such a thing. Also, for your information, when the Boston Tea Party happened and the colonies rebelled, the colonies did not have weapons nor an army comparable to the British.

A warrior will choose death over slavery - a coward will try to remain living at any cost. That's why Blacks have so many "Uncle Toms", "Traitors", "Sellouts", etc. As far as the Black race becoming extinct, that would not have been likely. How many millions of Ari cans were on the continent when the European invaders came? How many invaders came? Did you see the movie Zulu? The British had superior weapons and the Zulu kept attacking and attacking, losing many more lives than the British, but the Zulu had numbers on their side.Every time one wave of Zulus would get shot down another wave of Zulus would attack. Just like ants will do when their colony is invaded. It's not about whether you live or die, it's about offering your life for the welfare of the colony. The problem with "Black" folks is that too many of them are cowards when it comes to death and facing "white" power. Making excuses is just another way of hiding behind cowardliness.

Getting money is important, but getting money will not set you free. Sadaam had money, and plenty of it. Oprah has plenty of money, but she is not not free. Don't you realize that if they wanted to break Oprah, they could do it in a matter of a few hours. Besides, there is no money in the United States - there is only I-O-U's known as Federal Reserve Notes. And those Federal Reserve Notes are backed by nothing but the military might and law enforcement of the United States.

Keep believing that your enemy is more powerful than you are and you will continue to remain a slave. Are you afraid of dieing? That is the way it seems from what you said in your post. If so, why are you afraid to die - death (as we know it) will come to us all eventually so why be afraid of something is certain to happen? And after death, what would life have been worth if you only used it to get money and material goods (a stereotypical Black consumer)?

The people who suffered because of Katrina did so because they had not provided for themselves. The were depending on the "white" establishment to look out for them, the same way children depend on their parents and other adults to look out for them. Are you saying they are not as capable as anyone else in taking care of themselves? Katrina was not always there, what were those people doing before Katrina? Living in a flood zone and not being prepared for a flood in inexcusable.

The brothers and sisters in Africa seem to do a pretty good job of killing each other, just as the brothers and sister in America seem to do a good job of killing other. It seems they want to kill anyone but their real enemies. Cowards do that. Cowards pick on and kill those that put up little resistance, but will lower their heads and tuck their tails between their legs when confronted by their masters.

Cowardice is brought on by fear and fear is an emotion that is allowed to be. A warrior controls his/her emotions and thereby controls his/her fear instead of allowing his/her fear to control him/her.

You said, "until we become independent from these parasites we must lie low and stack money, knowledge and children, while playing a game of deception". That is the same slave-like mentality Black folks have been preaching for hundreds of years; meanwhile you and your children remain the food that everyone else eats to live. Also, remember, we are all parasites - that is the way nature is designed. We all live off of something else. Something has to die (as we know it) in order for life (as we know it) to exist.

There are more ways than fighting a war other than guns, bombs, etc. Black folks have many powerful weapons they could utilize. The so-called Jews realized this fact and have used their weapons to become a powerful group that dictates to more militarily powerful groups than theirs. First of all, the most vital and most important weapon Black folks have is their labor. When the Government borrows Federal Reserve Notes from the Federal Reserve, it puts up your labor as collateral for those loans. You pay those loans by paying taxes from Federal Reserve Notes you got for giving your labor. If the Government printed its own money, it would not have to barrow from the Federal Reserve and you would not have to pay federal taxes. If the slaves had refused to pick cotton (they did have that option - it was their choice, no one else's), what choice would the slave owners have but to negotiate if they wanted their cotton picked? Also, if Black folks refused to go to work for a given period of time, that would cause the country to come to a halt - that is power. If Black folks refused to spend any money for a given period of time, that would cause many businesses to bankrupt - that is power. If Black folks, other than those working for the Federal Government, refused to pay or file federal income taxes and stated that they are not legally obligated to do such - it would take years and be an enormous expense for the Government to fight it out in court - and in the end the Government would lose in court - that is power. Those are just a few of the obvious weapons Black folks have, I won't go into the not so obvious ones.

However, power in the hands of the weak and cowardly, is like not having any power at all. Black folks have the power, but they don't seem to have the courage and the will to use that power; therefore it's like having no power at all.

Remember this: Whether you think you can or whether you think you cannot, you are absolutely correct. If you think you are inferior, you are. If you think you cannot win, you cannot.

So as you should now clearly see, your opinion was based on emotions, and not on facts. It is time to deal with the real world - the real game, where the only rule is there are no rules. As I stated in the other post - there is only two choices - be the food, or the one eating the food. You can be the dinner or the diner; the choice is yours. See, you do have a choice.

And none shall deny,
With fetters and chains,
By any means necessary

Peace, Blessings

taaa7 said:
Shalom Therios,

Thanks for expressing your opinion. Now lets see if your opinion is based on facts or emotions.

First of all, smacking me in the face would not change the facts nor would it change history. Second, what warriors did I disrespect - the real warriors never became slaves.
Third, real warriors cannot be made slaves. They may be captured and held in captivity, but they cannot be made slaves. The movie 300 is a classic example of what being a real warrior is all about.
Fourth, yes I am Black, but that has nothing to do with facts.

You said, "did the Jews "allow" them selves to be hollocausted?" The answer is YES.

You said, "did the Afrikans "allow" them selves to colonized??" The answer is YES.

You said, "di the Iraqis "allow" them sleves to be dessert stormed???" The answer is NO, because the fighting is not over. Many Iraqis are still defending against the invasion -refusing to be conquered.

There is no such thing as cheating in the game of life. There are no rules in the game of life, and since there are no rules, there can be no cheating. As Brother Malcolm said so clearly - "By any means necessary".

Search your history. Many armies having superior weapons have been defeated by those with inferior weapons. It is not the weapons, it is the heart and courage of those facing superior weapons. The Vietnamese did not have the weapons to match up with United States, but they defeated and kept the United States military from conquering them. Haiti had inferior weapons compared to the French, but they defeated the French, freed themselves and became an independent country. So don't even try to use weapons as an excuse to be enslaved. Only cowards would do such a thing. Also, for your information, when the Boston Tea Party happened and the colonies rebelled, the colonies did not have weapons nor an army comparable to the British.

A warrior will choose death over slavery - a coward will try to remain living at any cost. That's why Blacks have so many "Uncle Toms", "Traitors", "Sellouts", etc. As far as the Black race becoming extinct, that would not have been likely. How many millions of Ari cans were on the continent when the European invaders came? How many invaders came? Did you see the movie Zulu? The British had superior weapons and the Zulu kept attacking and attacking, losing many more lives than the British, but the Zulu had numbers on their side.Every time one wave of Zulus would get shot down another wave of Zulus would attack. Just like ants will do when their colony is invaded. It's not about whether you live or die, it's about offering your life for the welfare of the colony. The problem with "Black" folks is that too many of them are cowards when it comes to death and facing "white" power. Making excuses is just another way of hiding behind cowardliness.

Getting money is important, but getting money will not set you free. Sadaam had money, and plenty of it. Oprah has plenty of money, but she is not not free. Don't you realize that if they wanted to break Oprah, they could do it in a matter of a few hours. Besides, there is no money in the United States - there is only I-O-U's known as Federal Reserve Notes. And those Federal Reserve Notes are backed by nothing but the military might and law enforcement of the United States.

Keep believing that your enemy is more powerful than you are and you will continue to remain a slave. Are you afraid of dieing? That is the way it seems from what you said in your post. If so, why are you afraid to die - death (as we know it) will come to us all eventually so why be afraid of something is certain to happen? And after death, what would life have been worth if you only used it to get money and material goods (a stereotypical Black consumer)?

The people who suffered because of Katrina did so because they had not provided for themselves. The were depending on the "white" establishment to look out for them, the same way children depend on their parents and other adults to look out for them. Are you saying they are not as capable as anyone else in taking care of themselves? Katrina was not always there, what were those people doing before Katrina? Living in a flood zone and not being prepared for a flood in inexcusable.

The brothers and sisters in Africa seem to do a pretty good job of killing each other, just as the brothers and sister in America seem to do a good job of killing other. It seems they want to kill anyone but their real enemies. Cowards do that. Cowards pick on and kill those that put up little resistance, but will lower their heads and tuck their tails between their legs when confronted by their masters.

Cowardice is brought on by fear and fear is an emotion that is allowed to be. A warrior controls his/her emotions and thereby controls his/her fear instead of allowing his/her fear to control him/her.

You said, "until we become independent from these parasites we must lie low and stack money, knowledge and children, while playing a game of deception". That is the same slave-like mentality Black folks have been preaching for hundreds of years; meanwhile you and your children remain the food that everyone else eats to live. Also, remember, we are all parasites - that is the way nature is designed. We all live off of something else. Something has to die (as we know it) in order for life (as we know it) to exist.

There are more ways than fighting a war other than guns, bombs, etc. Black folks have many powerful weapons they could utilize. The so-called Jews realized this fact and have used their weapons to become a powerful group that dictates to more militarily powerful groups than theirs. First of all, the most vital and most important weapon Black folks have is their labor. When the Government borrows Federal Reserve Notes from the Federal Reserve, it puts up your labor as collateral for those loans. You pay those loans by paying taxes from Federal Reserve Notes you got for giving your labor. If the Government printed its own money, it would not have to barrow from the Federal Reserve and you would not have to pay federal taxes. If the slaves had refused to pick cotton (they did have that option - it was their choice, no one else's), what choice would the slave owners have but to negotiate if they wanted their cotton picked? Also, if Black folks refused to go to work for a given period of time, that would cause the country to come to a halt - that is power. If Black folks refused to spend any money for a given period of time, that would cause many businesses to bankrupt - that is power. If Black folks, other than those working for the Federal Government, refused to pay or file federal income taxes and stated that they are not legally obligated to do such - it would take years and be an enormous expense for the Government to fight it out in court - and in the end the Government would lose in court - that is power. Those are just a few of the obvious weapons Black folks have, I won't go into the not so obvious ones.

However, power in the hands of the weak and cowardly, is like not having any power at all. Black folks have the power, but they don't seem to have the courage and the will to use that power; therefore it's like having no power at all.

Remember this: Whether you think you can or whether you think you cannot, you are absolutely correct. If you think you are inferior, you are. If you think you cannot win, you cannot.

So as you should now clearly see, your opinion was based on emotions, and not on facts. It is time to deal with the real world - the real game, where the only rule is there are no rules. As I stated in the other post - there is only two choices - be the food, or the one eating the food. You can be the dinner or the diner; the choice is yours. See, you do have a choice.

And none shall deny,
With fetters and chains,
By any means necessary

Peace, Blessings

I do not have time to reply the way I would like. But I must say those were some very good points made Taaa7.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back