Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

I'm going to ignore your ad hominem attack..........for now swagll.

Let's deconstruct the word salad you created so we can try to process it.
U have answered nothing! Fact is, you actually know nothing, but as others you think you have a play with words, etc. Your problem is you cannot authenticate the things you so believe in, etc. You have no facts, what u have is a scripted so called Holy Book that you accept as truth. That's it!!! As far as religion, gods and demons are concerned, your believed in world is false, fake, etc. Your creators are inside you and all over your body. Say hello to your micro-organisms, your evolutionary ancestors. And they are there by the billions living in harmony with their human hosts. That's you!!! Oh... I know, you'll say your god created them too! Funny how you humans just don't get it, human's evolved right here on this planet. Best you believe that your survival depends on these bacteria like ancestors. Yet, keep your religious mythology, maintain this belief, I find that believing in god can be a source of comfort and solace for even you. After all, you were taught this since birth. were you not once a 6 year old? Perhaps you still are, mentally, etc. You don't know jack! But here you come running all up in here, [note I said running!]with them fancy words and nothing else. What else you got that's worth reading? So far I [QQ...] see nothing. Now have a seat, after all you've said your piece which amounted to nothing. Have a great day!
but as others you think you have a play with words, etc.
But here you come running all up in here, [note I said running!]with them fancy words and nothing else. What else you got that's worth reading?
So my question to you is; HOW DO YOU COMMUNICATE? Do you use words?
If you don't know what a word means...........look it up.
Which brings up something else; what is that 'etc' at the end of seemingly dam near every third sentence supposed to mean? Comic relieve?
your believed in world is false, fake, etc.
Spoken like every Atheist I've occasioned to meet.
Fine by me, what ever floats your boat man. I'm not trying to convert you, I could care less what you believe. YOU are the one asking the question/s though. You're not satisfied with the answers? Shrug. One can only try ya know.
Your creators are inside you and all over your body. Say hello to your micro-organisms, your evolutionary ancestors. And they are there by the billions living in harmony with their human hosts. That's you!!! Oh... I know, you'll say your god created them too!
That is confusing. First you say we were created by, then you say we are the hosts. Which is it? Are we them or are we a separate entity that are hosts to another life form that are intertwined in a symbiotic relationship? But you can't have it both ways.

How far down into the rabbit warren of known science do you want to go, I have a pretty good lay-mans grasp into that realm. I'll go there with ya. Shall we see how far it goes before science can't answer? Or perhaps you'd rather explore something closer to home like the make up of the human body scientifically. Sure, I'll play.
I've done some exploration in both of those areas where you obviously have not.
Now have a seat,
Nah. I'll stay in dance with the flow of the universe.
Seats are for observers.
That's where you sit observing while shouting redundancies amid your garbled messaging.

I'm going to ignore your ad hominem attack..........for now swagll.

Let's deconstruct the word salad you created so we can try to process it.

So my question to you is; HOW DO YOU COMMUNICATE? Do you use words?
If you don't know what a word means...........look it up.
Which brings up something else; what is that 'etc' at the end of seemingly dam near every third sentence supposed to mean? Comic relieve?

Spoken like every Atheist I've occasioned to meet.
Fine by me, what ever floats your boat man. I'm not trying to convert you, I could care less what you believe. YOU are the one asking the question/s though. You're not satisfied with the answers? Shrug. One can only try ya know.

That is confusing. First you say we were created by, then you say we are the hosts. Which is it? Are we them or are we a separate entity that are hosts to another life form that are intertwined in a symbiotic relationship? But you can't have it both ways.

How far down into the rabbit warren of known science do you want to go, I have a pretty good lay-mans grasp into that realm. I'll go there with ya. Shall we see how far it goes before science can't answer? Or perhaps you'd rather explore something closer to home like the make up of the human body scientifically. Sure, I'll play.
I've done some exploration in both of those areas where you obviously have not.

Nah. I'll stay in dance with the flow of the universe.
Seats are for observers.
That's where you sit observing while shouting redundancies amid your garbled messaging.
You as all others cannot [authenticate] anything you claimed to believe in, etc. What am seeking is none refutable evidence of what you believe in! Show me facts, evidence, etc., If you got nothing to show, let it go. I've read enough words, phrases, listen to all this biblical intellect, etc. What can you sir, authenticate, prove beyond a reasonable doubt? Just talking won't git it! Bring that proof! Btw, what is a Atheist? Are you saying that i am whatever? I am merely a Observer! That's what I do! What you do is talk, talk, and talk. You have no way to authenticate nothing! Just more fancy words. I think you are really at the wrong Bus stop! You really bringing nothing to the Religious knowledge table. Now run alone... I've got enough words. Bye Bye...

You as all others cannot [authenticate] anything you claimed to believe in, etc. What am seeking is none refutable evidence of what you believe in! Show me facts, evidence, etc., If you got nothing to show, let it go. I've read enough words, phrases, listen to all this biblical intellect, etc. What can you sir, authenticate, prove beyond a reasonable doubt? Just talking won't git it! Bring that proof! Btw, what is a Atheist? Are you saying that i am whatever? I am merely a Observer! That's what I do! What you do is talk, talk, and talk. You have no way to authenticate nothing! Just more fancy words. I think you are really at the wrong Bus stop! You really bringing nothing to the Religious knowledge table. Now run alone... I've got enough words. Bye Bye...
And ya see; that's the problem with being MERELY AN OBSERVER.
It gives one only a very limited scope in which to make judgements..........on anything..........that is outside of your own self center wants and desires placed within your limited vistas.
what is a Atheist? Are you saying that i am whatever?
Let's get this straight.
What makes you think anyone would allow you to randomly denigrate every known spiritual practice on earth? Would allow you to place a name tag on one or the other without being placed in a box yourself? What makes you think you're somehow supposed to be in a place above it all?
What am seeking is none refutable evidence of what you believe in! Show me facts, evidence,
Look up into the sky. Walk out to the trees, the birds, the bees, the weeds.
Feel the flow of life.
You really bringing nothing to the Religious knowledge table.
I have offered in this thread thus far two or three different spiritual paths that many others have traveled and found answers.
I've got enough words. Bye Bye...
Once again how do you communicate if not by words?
For myself? Though I like to flatter myself in that I think I can turn a phrase now and then, I know I'm no wordsmith. I feel my best, my deepest communications, my spirit, go through the fire, the iron, the hammer and the anvil.
And you?
How do you communicate with life?
Just more fancy words.
Here's something I want to call a meme from someone that studies and makes a living searching into the metaphysics of life.....or what is generally called philosophy.
Fancy thoughts and words..........

It is the silence between that make the music........and the magic.

Last edited:
And ya see; that's the problem with being MERELY AN OBSERVER.
It gives one only a very limited scope in which to make judgements..........on anything..........that is outside of your own self center wants and desires placed within your limited vistas.

Let's get this straight.
What makes you think anyone would allow you to randomly denigrate every known spiritual practice on earth? Would allow you to place a name tag on one or the other without being placed in a box yourself? What makes you think you're somehow supposed to be in a place above it all?

Look up into the sky. Walk out to the trees, the birds, the bees, the weeds.
Feel the flow of life.

I have offered in this thread thus far two or three different spiritual paths that many others have traveled and found answers.

Once again how do you communicate if not by words?
For myself? Though I like to flatter myself in that I think I can turn a phrase now and then, I know I'm no wordsmith. I feel my best, my deepest communications, my spirit, go through the fire, the iron, the hammer and the anvil.
And you?
How do you communicate in life?

Here's something I want to call a meme from someone that studies and makes a living searching into the metaphysics of life.....or as what is generally called philosophy.
Fancy thoughts and words..........

It is the silence between that make the music........and the magic.
Again here you are making noise, talking loud, yet saying and showing nothing! as a Observer I require proof, authentication, etc. You got none. We all can talk, but where's the proof?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back