Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

Here we have a invisible deity, religious scriptures that play to the imagination of it's believers, whereas nothing is authenticated, etc.
What would suffice to you as authentication?

whereas everything biblical is covered up by so many naive explanations. etc. For every legitimate question regarding this Jesus Christ story, there is a covered reasons for it being as it is, etc. While there are no original drawings of any biblical character, etc.
Drawings cannot be used as a authentic form of identification, because then you must rely on experts to tell it is real or true.

There are no found ten commandments, that were supposed to be in this lost Ark of Covenant alone with Aaron's rod and pot of manna. The two stone tablets were apparently placed in this Ark! Now tell us where is it? or bring your best story to show why these items are not located, and or visible to humans!
The Only way to prove the ten commandments is by Living Them....the Word become Flesh

As i have said, this religious world is invisible, nothing is shown, and you messengers keep lying, etc.
You looking for proof in all the wrong places and worst places where falsity can be easily disguise as truth.

For what? You don't know! Admit it! You don't know! Not one of you can answer any questions presented! Again, you don't know!
You are asking question and have have answer according to my understanding.
You on the other hand has not answer any of my questions.

Oh ya'll got the words down pat, etc. You know all the scriptures, and of course you believe as well! But believe in what?
Belief should be based on understanding.
Believe in the Words of Scripture.

Perhaps you've been had, and big time! You only recite what you have read and or been taught about a religious Hebrew/Jewish wandering preacher that happened in a time period a long time ago!
Malachi 3:10

This Hebrew/Jewish man was one named Jesus Christ, and I am wondering exactly how many of you are actually Jewish ?
I am not Jewish.

I find that Christianity is an direct off shoot of Judaism as it pertains to the Jewish people. The word Christianity originated from the word "Christ" why means that Christians are actually being followers of this one Jesus Christ are actually worshipping a form of Judaism! It's the truth! Christianity is a Jewish sponsored religion.
Good enough.

Remember now, the Jews claimed to be God"s chosen people! Not Christians! Now you know why [Israel] holds this nation hostage via it's religious connections.etc.
WE are all God's Children.
Israel is Zionism... a political movement based in European Nationalism.

. Unless something is authenticated, proven to be truth, I have no reason to believe or follow it's teachings, etc.
True.....What would suffice to you as Proof of it authenticity and Truth?

Christianity is such a religion that is based upon your belief system and nothing else.
Life is Based mainly and primarily on what you believe.

Beyond what you read, you have nothing, but a promise of a better afterlife, etc.
Having what I read is enough.
The Promise is regarding Life before during and after.

note i said promise! And the truth of it is, you really don't know! Do you?
If you Understood the Promise then you would Know

I am not interested in what humans feel, or think you know from reading those religious scriptures, etc.
Not True...you are interested in what humans feel or think about scriptures.

we really need to see, as we all are blind when it comes to religion, etc. enough said...
Matthew 13:13

If you follow and believe in Jesus' Christianity you are worshipping a self created sponsored off shoot Hebrew/Jewish religion! Your Messiah was a Hebrew/Jew, Christianity is a part of the name of this one Jew Jesus Christ! Christianity just shows that you are a follower of this one Jesus Christ! Remember the Jews claimed to be you God's chosen people! You all worship Christianity which is really a Jewish Religion! It's a fact! Had it not been for Jesus there would have been "no" Christainity! Your Jesus, your Messiah was a Hebrew/Jew! And this entire Bibilical story took place in the middle eastern area known as Palestine, Egypt, etc You are Jew if you are a Christian, it's simple as that! Now what? The word "Chris-tianity" followers of Jesus Christ, a hebrew/Jesus preacher. Can you see it now???

Last edited:
If you follow and believe in Jesus' Christianity you are worshipping a self created sponsored off shoot Hebrew/Jewish religion! Your messiah was a Hebrew/Jew, Christianity is a part of the name of this one Jew Jesus Christ! Christianity just shows that you are a follower of this one Jesus Christ! Remember the Jew claimed to be you God's chosen people! You all worship Christianity which is really a Jewish Religion! It's a fact! Had it not been for Jesus there would have been your Christainity! Your Jesus, your Messaiah was a Hebrew/Jew! And this entire Bibilical story took place in the middle eastern area known as Palestine, Egypt, etc You are Jew if you are a Christian, it's simple as that! Now what? The word "Chris-tianity" followers of Jesus Christ, a hebrew/Jesus preacher. Can you see it now???

You do realize that you're talking about many religious off shoots not just christian and the jewish faiths don't you?
All Abrahamic religions are from the same root.

Now as you seem to think your such a deep thinker I'll leave it to you to find how that root was developed through the ages.
Get back after you've done your research if you want to talk about spirituality of any sort.

You do realize that you're talking about many religious off shoots not just christian and the jewish faiths don't you?
All Abrahamic religions are from the same root.

Now as you seem to think your such a deep thinker I'll leave it to you to find how that root was developed through the ages.
Get back after you've done your research if you want to talk about spirituality of any sort.
I am speaking about only one religion, Christianity! Christians were and still are, followers of this one Jesus Christ! Christ, Christianity, and Christains are from the same word! If you are a Christian you are following a part of Judaism. This so called Messiah was a Hebrew/Jew and didn't the Jews claim that they were their God's chosen people? Christains claim to not know it or won't admit it, but Christianity is some what Judaism! That why americans are so aligned with Jews and Israel! I thought you all knew this! WAKE UP!!!! Apparently none of you do or won't admit it! Here are your Fabled man created God' s Jewish names, YHWH, EL, ELOAH, ELOHIM, SHADDA, EHYEH, & TZEVAOT. This christain religion evolves around Hebrew/jewish Religious History. Christainity= Judaism! Enough said...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back