Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

Look, ain't nobody rose up to anywhere!
That is your opinion

I asked if any person saw him rise, not claim to have saw him later, etc.
No...as far as I know no one actually saw him "rise"

Lets get real here! Btw, I'd like anybody that knows or think they know a relative of this Jesus family to post a original drawing, photo, etc. Do you know anybody that claims to be a bloodline relative of any of these bible characters including Moses, etc. Or have you actually read communications from a claimed bloodline relative of Mary or Joseph?
The Merovingians are thought to be of His Bloodline or a least the claims are made by or about them....
Moses is so far back in time that he is probable in everyone alive today bloodline.

Btw, where actually was this one Jesus buried?
Was in a tomb now known as the Church of Holy Sepulchre

I ain't sure about this tomb as claimed, etc.
Only Science and Insurance companies offers Surety.....History and Religion does not.

Something isn;t right regarding this whole Jesus story, etc. Who tool Jesus off that cross and buried him, or put him in dat tomb?
Joseph of Arimathea and Nicodemus as far as what's in the Public domain

Was Mary and Joseph at their son's side during any part of this burial process?
That Information is not in Public Domain

Also where is Moses buried? Did his body rise up as well? But the question is, "give us the location of the grave of Moses?" Can any of you do this?? Enough said...
There is no record of Moses Rising.
Beyond Mount Nebo in Moab, the information as to burial place, is not in the Public Domain

One quick question above, this name was written as [Joseph of Arimathea.] How come folks back in those days orfolks mentioned in the Bible had no last names? When were last names added to people? Something just smells here, etc. Or...
True Not Everybody had last Names....The wealthy and or powerful members of the upper class usually had because their pedigree (lineage/ancestry) was known for inheritance purposes mostly.

If anyone ever notices, the bible is all about things that are not substantiated, fable, etc. It shows proof of nothing! What's the truth?
According to the Scriptures of the Egyptians .... All Truths are Half Truths

The bible is about passing down Values of Ethics and Morality, Sacred Knowledge about Spiritual things and how to Live and Grow your Society... a Guide to Good Living

True Not Everybody had last Names....The wealthy and or powerful members of the upper class usually had because their pedigree (lineage/ancestry) was known for inheritance purposes mostly.

According to the Scriptures of the Egyptians .... All Truths are Half Truths

The bible is about passing down Values of Ethics and Morality, Sacred Knowledge about Spiritual things and how to Live and Grow your Society... a Guide to Good Living
Explain why these normal people had no last names? When or what period was last names added, etc. Well I guess this fable Adam & Eve had no last name either. Their children were Just Cain & Abel right. Then there was no family structure back then, etc. How were families addressed? Okay... example. "meet the Cain family/" that's it. How were families identified? Get it right too! It's all strange, etc. And it didn't make sense. For decades, and centuries, nobody had a last name! C'on now....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back