Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

And yet they are all within our reaching touch.
Yes.
The Holographic Principle of Non-Locality.....Makes OmniPresence a Reality - Everything within Reach

Likenesses become idols. Idolatry leads to mayhem.
Yes....Idols are false gods and false gods are learning tools.
Paying attention to the wrong things, missing the forest for the trees

Enough of these word games, scripture peddling, etc. Where are those items requeasted located? These so called messengers don't have a clue! They just give a play on words, etc. Always quoting, etc. With no proof provided, etc. Either you know or don't! And if you don't get up from the table, leave the conversation! Stop pedding words using phrases that sound good but don't mean a thing! Who among any of you really knows the location of these moral living tablets? Where is this Ark?

Enough of these word games, scripture peddling, etc.
The Word is God
The Game is Life
The Scriptures are the Many Guides.

Where are those items requeasted located?
Some things are Just Not in the Public Domain

These so called messengers don't have a clue!
Messengers deliver Messages..
It's your job to find the clue..

They just give a play on words, etc. Always quoting, etc.
God is the Word
Quoting from Scripture.

With no proof provided, etc.
You either do not know what would constitute proof enough for you or willfully blind to it when it's provided

Either you know or don't! And if you don't get up from the table, leave the conversation!
I have told you what I know and it is proof enough for me....beyond that i will not go.
If you wish me to leave the conversation....I will?

Stop pedding words using phrases that sound good but don't mean a thing!
You are searching for Truth of God....God is the Word
I am presenting the Word but you say they have no meaning, whilst the truth is you refuse to search out their meanings.

Who among any of you really knows the location of these moral living tablets? Where is this Ark?
Again...
They reside in your heart "Moral Living Tablets"...And the Word was made flesh.

Why are their no original drawings of this one Jesus and of any of those involved Biblical Characters? Especially his father Joseph and his mother Mary! There were no drawings, painting, etc., even of Moses! There certainly were artist capable of making such drawings, etc., during these biblical times. Even while this Hebrew Jewish man named Jesus was persecuted and nailed upon a cross, his face and such a event, should have been immortalized on paper or canvas. Yet not one bibical character has been painted or has a original drawing created by a artist, etc., back in those wandering preaching days of Jesus. It seems as if it's all fable, invisible, whereas one is led to beleive that such events actually happened. And with no physical factual proof that any of this actually did happen! Example: "those Ten [stone] Commandments, where are they? Apparently nobody knows, etc. How could such stones not exist whereas modern day humans could view them? Everything about this era in time involving Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Moses, etc. is without any original drawings, etc. Now I am asking anybody why? All are invisible characters, etc. Not one event can be seen as verifiable by substantiated proof of it happening, etc. Who in this world has a actual drawing, picture, etc., of what exactly did Jesus or any Biblical character look like? Let me guess, "nobody."
Here is an image of the ancient Israelites left for posterity by the Assyrians who destroyed Israel. It is from the British Museum in London. They were Negroes.

mainimage.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back