Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

Seriously now, are there any original authentic drawings of this one traveling Hebrew/Jewish preacher so named Jesus Christ on display or have ever been found? Therefore not one living human being today really knew or knows what Jesus actually looked like! Lets say that since Jesus was born in the middle East, etc. one can be assured that he wasn't caucasian, aka: white, etc. Then I can safetly say that white christians that believe and practice the Christian faith, do indeed worship a man [Jesus] of color! While at the same time hating, discriminating, etc., against people of color! Enough said..
There were "likenesses" made in the early christian era but few survived the Iconoclasm or Iconoclasts, the few paintings that survived many are deemed holy relics and worshipped as such and yes they do tend to look like black people

Black Madonnas in Europe and Spain​

Everything about this era in time involving Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Moses, etc. is without any original drawings, etc. Now I am asking anybody why? All are invisible characters, etc.
Not true....Many of the Egyptians etc. of the time left their carvings and statues.

Not one event can be seen as verifiable by substantiated proof of it happening, etc. Who in this world has a actual drawing, picture, etc., of what exactly did Jesus or any Biblical character look like? Let me guess, "nobody."
Maybe you are looking for proof in all the wrong places

And to top all this off, not one bibilical character, Mary, joseph, Jesus, Moses, etc. had a last name! And it's said that Mary had other children! Jesus apparently had three brothers and two sisters. What is his family tree? Are there decendents of this Mary & Joseph family alive today and where would they be living? Has any one human being ever came forth and claimed to be a living decendent of Jesus? Or Mary & Joseph? Why the secrets, etc.? Why were relatives of this family hidden or omitted from the Bible, etc. What happened to Jesus's sibblings? And where is Mary & Joseph buried? where is this one Moses buried? I guess he had no family either? Why are those "Ten Commandments" missing? Lets cut to the chase, "are these stone tables even real?" Personally I think not! But you can think what you want! No pun intended! Who controls these lies and distortions? Theoloigians? Almost everything written about the Bible and this magic religious era, in a time long, long, ago, is just a hand me down story, it's invisible! God is invisible! It's all based in a Hebrew/Jewish Religious History! Less you forget, the Jews claimed to be God's chosen people! Christianity is a offshoot of Judaism! It's called Christianity because you all are followers of this one Jesus Christ! Here it is, "Christ-ianity" using the last given [by whome] name of this hebrew/Jewish wandering preacher! Jesus was a Jewish preacher and Christians are followers of this created religion! Enough said...

And to top all this off, not one bibilical character, Mary, joseph, Jesus, Moses, etc. had a last name!
Last names are a relatively new invention....so not every one then had last names.

And it's said that Mary had other children! Jesus apparently had three brothers and two sisters.
Yes it is report that he had siblings.

What is his family tree?
Descendant of King David of the tribe of Judah

Are there decendents of this Mary & Joseph family alive today and where would they be living?
That information is not public or not known

Has any one human being ever came forth and claimed to be a living decendent of Jesus? Or Mary & Joseph?
Not that I know of.....but books have been written as to his possible descendants being of the Merovingian dynasty

Why the secrets, etc.? Why were relatives of this family hidden or omitted from the Bible, etc. What happened to Jesus's sibblings?
Who knows why people keep secrets.....fear of Persecution

And where is Mary & Joseph buried? where is this one Moses buried? I guess he had no family either?
Moses had a wife and two sons.
Their graves has not been positively identified.

Why are those "Ten Commandments" missing? Lets cut to the chase, "are these stone tables even real?" Personally I think not
As real as your conscience.

But you can think what you want! No pun intended! Who controls these lies and distortions? Theoloigians?
Yes...Their interpretation of scripture is given the official stamp of approval

Almost everything written about the Bible and this magic religious era, in a time long, long, ago, is just a hand me down story,
True...that does not make it useless or nonsense or even untrue.

it's invisible! God is invisible! It's all based in a Hebrew/Jewish Religious History! Less you forget, the Jews claimed to be God's chosen people! Christianity is a offshoot of Judaism! It's called Christianity because you all are followers of this one Jesus Christ! Here it is, "Christ-ianity" using the last given [by whome] name of this hebrew/Jewish wandering preacher! Jesus was a Jewish preacher and Christians are followers of this created religion! Enough said...
True

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back