Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
Why are their no original drawings of this one Jesus and of any of those involved Biblical Characters? Especially his father Joseph and his mother Mary! There were no drawings, painting, etc., even of Moses! There certainly were artist capable of making such drawings, etc., during these biblical times. Even while this Hebrew Jewish man named Jesus was persecuted and nailed upon a cross, his face and such a event, should have been immortalized on paper or canvas. Yet not one bibical character has been painted or has a original drawing created by a artist, etc., back in those wandering preaching days of Jesus. It seems as if it's all fable, invisible, whereas one is led to beleive that such events actually happened. And with no physical factual proof that any of this actually did happen! Example: "those Ten [stone] Commandments, where are they? Apparently nobody knows, etc. How could such stones not exist whereas modern day humans could view them? Everything about this era in time involving Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Moses, etc. is without any original drawings, etc. Now I am asking anybody why? All are invisible characters, etc. Not one event can be seen as verifiable by substantiated proof of it happening, etc. Who in this world has a actual drawing, picture, etc., of what exactly did Jesus or any Biblical character look like? Let me guess, "nobody."

Seriously now, are there any original authentic drawings of this one traveling Hebrew/Jewish preacher so named Jesus Christ on display or have ever been found? Therefore not one living human being today really knew or knows what Jesus actually looked like! Lets say that since Jesus was born in the middle East, etc. one can be assured that he wasn't caucasian, aka: white, etc. Then I can safetly say that white christians that believe and practice the Christian faith, do indeed worship a man [Jesus] of color! While at the same time hating, discriminating, etc., against people of color! Enough said..

Why are their no original drawings of this one Jesus and of any of those involved Biblical Characters? Especially his father Joseph and his mother Mary! There were no drawings, painting, etc., even of Moses!
Their are Many reasons why?
Foremost among then is the Second Commandment.
Drawings are considered by some as a "Likenesses" and as such are forbidden to be worshipped in most Abrahamic Religions.
Some cultures and peoples take it further by forbidding it in their society.

There certainly were artist capable of making such drawings, etc., during these biblical time
It was tabooed and or prohibited.....even outlawed entirely in some societies

Even while this Hebrew Jewish man named Jesus was persecuted and nailed upon a cross, his face and such a event, should have been immortalized on paper or canvas.
Whilst Jesus was alive, within his own religion and ethnicity he was considered an outcast by official Authorities of his Society. To the Political Authority of the time he was viewed as a criminal outlaw and as such would not be the model for a statue or Painting. Usually only Gods, Heroes, and Great Men of means were honored in such fashion.

Yet not one bibical character has been painted or has a original drawing created by a artist, etc., back in those wandering preaching days of Jesus.
In most Cases it was Forbidden in Others Destroyed or Lost....maybe even hidden

It seems as if it's all fable, invisible, whereas one is led to beleive that such events actually happened. And with no physical factual proof that any of this actually did happen!
Is Maths a Fable?...if yes then it too is a fable. But it is more much more.
It is also history.
Most important it is a Guide for Us on how best to Live this Life we have been Gifted.
I

Example: "those Ten [stone] Commandments, where are they? Apparently nobody knows, etc. How could such stones not exist whereas modern day humans could view them?
Two tablets with 5 commandments each...some may answer in you is where they are now.

2 Corinthians 3:3​

written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.​

Jeremiah 31:33​

I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.​

Ezekiel 11:19​

and I will take the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them an heart of flesh:​

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back