Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

Not one original drawing can be located of any charcter in the Bible, etc. I know they had artist in those days, etc. What's up with this? Nothing really from that period of time can be really authenticated, etc. I cannot speak for others other than myself. So don't get my personal views confused, etc. Btw, and nothing can be found! Enough said...
Look at the history at that time. Jesus was a relatively minor figure during the time frame he lived. He only became 'famous' after he died and it's not like he wrote an autobiography before his day in court. In his day Jesus was, put in todays terms, a soap box preacher and considered a heretic in the eyes of the important powers that be at that. Everything said about his acts or about the words he said were written by others well after he had died.
Read up a bit on the history of the region during Jesus's time. Between the all different sects among about 8(?) separate religions and lord knows maybe 50 different gods...........yeah Jesus was probably not going be get'n no billing space on the marque.

I think you have me mixed up with someone else.

Ahem, well I did learn the alphabet from a book and I did learn how letters spell words from a book and some how learned to put words together to make sentences probably from some book I can't remember. So yeah I guess you can say all my words come from a book.

If I'd wanted to play with words I would do some playing like this:
Give it a read maybe you'll agree with the idea. (it all relates)

Again you mistake me as something I'm not.
I don't think anyone would mistake me for a Christian. And if they do it's only because their spiritual life values intersect in some important aspects enre to mien own because I'm not per se a Christian nor any kind of what one would call Christian.

I know what you ASKED about.
But that isn't really what you seek.
Is it.

And lastly......why all the animosity? Through out this thread all your posts absolutely drip with venom.
Such was a general question not particularly addressed to you. I haven't mistook anything, I can read who you are. I have nor share no ainimosity, etc. I simply ask questions that so far not one of you have been able to answer!

Not one of you have a original likeness of Jesus Christ within your homes, that photo is not what Jesus really looked like it's what was sold or given to you. It's a fake, it's a man's drawed version of what he thinks Jesus would or actually looks like! You don't have the real original likeness of Jesus and no human living today ever had! It's not the actual likeness of this man you claim as your savior, etc. Enough...

It's often said that this one Jesus was a man of color born in the Middle East, etc. It's also said that this one Jesus was a Hebrew/Jewish wandering preacher, etc. But nobody really has a clue as to waht Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Moses, etc., actually looked like! It's said and taught that this one Jesus rose from the dead! Where was Jesus really buried at? And who [by name,etc.] actually saw/witnessed this rising from the dead event? Just curious.

It's often said that this one Jesus was a man of color born in the Middle East, etc.
Yes

It's also said that this one Jesus was a Hebrew/Jewish wandering preacher, etc.
Yes

But nobody really has a clue as to waht Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Moses, etc., actually looked like!
As to us having a "clue"? Yes we knew they were a "Middle Eastern Jews"
Yes "actually" No One Alive Knows what they looked like

It's said and taught that this one Jesus rose from the dead! Where was Jesus really buried at?
He Rose from the DEAD, that means he is no longer buried.
It is thought he was once buried in a cave now the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

And who [by name,etc.] actually saw/witnessed this rising from the dead event? Just curious.
Mary Magdalene, Peter, James the brother of Jesus, Mary the Mother of James, Salome, Joanna, and Thomas Called Didymus they are more but i do not know their names.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back