Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
We all can talk
Everyone............but you apparently.
I require proof, authentication,
What makes ya think anyone cares, or should care for that matter, what YOU want?
where's the proof?
Look in your sock drawer........................
and stuff it.
It'll help while polishing the jv bench you so proudly observe from.

Again here you are making noise, talking loud, yet saying and showing nothing! as a Observer I require proof, authentication, etc. You got none. We all can talk, but where's the proof?
This is my last response to you swagll unless or until you can come up with something beyond a petulant 3rd grade child.

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
Everyone............but you apparently.

What makes ya think anyone cares, or should care for that matter, what YOU want?

Look in your sock drawer........................
and stuff it.
It'll help while polishing the jv bench you so proudly observe from.

This is my last response to you swagll unless or until you can come up with something beyond a petulant 3rd grade child.
Quit all dat naive ranting... seems like you acting out that 3rd grade scenario. I require proof which apparently you don't have, cannot produce, etc. So keep it moving! No need to rant that further shows your true character. slow your row! I an't ranting...

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: