Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
Thank You.

Yes it is a Mystery ...I have begun my research on the phenomena years ago.
And is now sharing with you what I have learned and is hoping to learn from you what you know.
That may perchance affect my ideas on the subject.
What you have presented is not new to me and seemed to be based in Newtonian Science, Materialism and healthy amount Contemporary Skepticism with hints of Anti-Judaism.

No you are not a "mere" Observer.
You are you a Part of NATURE and as such you are entangle in the phenomenon being Observed
Check out the Observer Effect and Entanglement.....Quantum Mechanics/Physics

You're too gentle frankster. He's said a few times....just the facts. No metaphors, allegories, analogies or nuances need apply. Eh ya know all that 'word play' stuff.
Here:
What you have presented is not new to me and seemed to be based in Newtonian Science, Materialism and healthy amount Contemporary Skepticism with hints of Anti-Judaism.
you should have replied what he's presented thus far is a perfect straight up demonstration of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Here:
No you are not a "mere" Observer.
You are you a Part of NATURE and as such you are entangle in the phenomenon being Observed
Check out the Observer Effect and Entanglement.....Quantum Mechanics/Physics
you could've (should've) mentioned another part of nature that more closely represents the part he is trying play or rather does play ..........the neutrino.
Yeh, I like that analogy.
Riding a neutrino bus through the universe snapping a pic here and there with everything in between each stop a blur and then recalls the photo album as 'the facts'.

ogoun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 14, 2018
I don't play on words, I just call it as I viewed it. It's either real or fake, truth or a lie, etc. I am entagled in nothing! as I said, I am just a Observer. I can't say it any other way! All that you speak of, I am unaware of, etc. I simply desire that which is truth. Can you provide that? The truth, is what being sought here. There is no need for this play with words, etc. Solve the mystery, that's if you can. Enough said...

Here's a mystery for you and some fact you so constantly parrot about wanting.
How do you kill the root of the tree without killing the whole?
You can not trash just the Judaism (Abrahamic) root without doing the same to Islam as well as about 8 other faiths including another of some importance in the Black community........Rastafarians.

You've pulled out the root and killed tree.
So now, chop wood.

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
You're too gentle frankster. He's said a few times....just the facts. No metaphors, allegories, analogies or nuances need apply. Eh ya know all that 'word play' stuff.
Here:
Yes.....let your conversation be always gracious
He is shopping with a full cart....His cup runneth over... Rejects the tools of True Education
At least he seemed to continue to search for TRUTH.....Albeit he appears stuck in one groove.

you should have replied what he's presented thus far is a perfect straight up demonstration of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Here:
A soft answer turneth away wrath....why awaken the Oppositional Defiant Ego - Anger

you could've (should've) mentioned another part of nature that more closely represents the part he is trying play or rather does play ..........the neutrino.
True

Yeh, I like that analogy.
Riding a neutrino bus through the universe snapping a pic here and there with everything in between each stop a blur and then recalls the photo album as 'the facts'.
So True

You've pulled out the root and killed tree.
So now, chop wood.

Ogoun I would love to read your response to a Question I ask in https://destee.com/threads/what-is-god.95791/

frankster

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 3, 2014
I don't play on words, I just call it as I viewed it. It's either real or fake, truth or a lie, etc. I am entagled in nothing! as I said, I am just a Observer. I can't say it any other way! All that you speak of, I am unaware of, etc. I simply desire that which is truth. Can you provide that? The truth, is what being sought here. There is no need for this play with words, etc. Solve the mystery, that's if you can. Enough said...
How do you View It?
What Is Real?
Where is The Truth?

I have read what you say is fake, lie, play on words, and the mystery.

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
How do I view it? As an Observer, it's nothing! What is real? Nothing about it! Where is the truth, it's never been found! Human beings are intitled to their beliefs, etc. Yet everything [cannot be found in your books] that all of you so rely on, etc. Such writings, scriptures, etc., which has gone to great lengths to decieve and mislead humanity. That's all I can say....

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days