Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

More muniplication of that which is fact! Jesus was a Hebrew/Jewish wandering preacher, "is that not a fact?" You can talk your way out of that which is truth!
I did not deny that Jesus was a Jew or practice a form of Judaism Nor am I trying to talk myself out of any truth.

I don't care where the word Christ originated, that is what you called and or named this Messiah, etc. It was his name right?
It is important to know were the word Christ originated.
No Christ was Not his name but a Title.

All these play on words and or names means nothing outside of that which is truth!
No.
Words means everything in order to know the Truth.

The scriptures refered to this man as the one Jesus Christ, would any of you deny thus?
I would not.

talking about the name! I never said that the people back then that followed Jesus around were called Christians, you just did! My take was his followers today are refered to as Christians!
So if the people who followed him whilst He was alive were called one thing and then after his death the were called something else.
The question is the why the change of Name?

Your knowledge and all that meet on this board in this conversation is lacking in truth and facts.
Then please tell me what they are?

I don't care who founded Judaism. It is what it is! Fact: Jesus Christ was born where? Was he not a claimed Hebrew Jew? Did not the Jews lay claim to be their often Jewish named God, chosen people?
I have not said Jesus is not a Jew

As I said the word Christianity is formed from this word Christ, etc.
Yes.....A Greek word not a Hebrew/Jewish word.

Those who are now today calling themselves Christians are actually practicing a religion based on parts of Judaism!
Yes on parts of Judaism

You may not call yourself a Jew, but your religion is based deeply on this Hebrew/Jewish story which includes this God that impregnant a so called virgin woman, and his son that over time transitioned into his so called father's kingdom, etc. This was a Jewish religious tale and you all bought into it!
There are others religions and cultures who make similar claims....this is not new.
Christianity is unique in its Composition but not in its Elements

If you are a so called today Christian, you are somewhat Jewish! Christianity is awashed in Judaism! Now that's fact!
No you are not somewhat Jewish if you practice Christianity.
That's like saying if you practice Islam you are somewhat Jewish.
Or if you agree....
That if you practice Islam, you are somewhat Jewish?

This is how Israel has a hold on America which claimed to be a Christian Nation! And that's another fact. Get your facts straight...
Israel today is a Zionist State....a Political Ideology
Israel hold on America is mainly through control of Mass Media and Lobbyists.
Israeli Zionism has a lot in common with American Right Wing Conservative Nationalist Ideology...Christian Right Conservatism.

Say what you will, think what you want, but Judiasm is behind Christianity then and today! Your read words will satisfy your limited knowledge's appetite because you are a believer of what's written in a book. Jesus was supposed to be Israel's Messiah as he was according to all of you, deliver your fable God's people, right? Who really are your God's people? Because everything each one you knows comes from a wriiten book of scriptures, that were designed to mentally deceive human kind, etc. Btw, nothing is as the scripted words in that book says. There is no truth written or hidden in the book! It's a mind gamer, etc. As an observer I am very aware of it's mental implications on humankind, etc.

There were Jewish Christians! Didn't they live during your Jesus' lifetime The Jesus Jewish movement has been examined, etc. such a movement developed into this distinctly gentile religion, that you call Christianity. Christianity cannot escape it's Judiasm roots! Understand the separation here between the Jewish Christians and gentile Christian population, they agree but failed to get alone, then came the division! Your Jesus had always preached to Jewish audiences. Things began to change after the crucifixion. Enough said... Again Christianity is deeply rooted in Judiasm... I rest my case.

There were Jewish Christians! Didn't they live during your Jesus' lifetime The Jesus Jewish movement has been examined, etc.
They were NO Jewish Christians during Jesus Lifetime.
Only some Greeks and Egyptians who called Themselves Christians during This period and they were followers of Serapis.

such a movement developed into this distinctly gentile religion, that you call Christianity.
Yes...it did

Christianity cannot escape it's Judiasm roots!
No it can't.

Understand the separation here between the Jewish Christians and gentile Christian population, they agree but failed to get alone, then came the division!
Okay not sure to what you are referring.

Your Jesus had always preached to Jewish audiences. Things began to change after the crucifixion. Enough said... Again Christianity is deeply rooted in Judiasm... I rest my case.
Yes it is said he said to preach only to the Jews...But every one in the region heard his message - The Multitude.
If Jesus healed the sick of every nationality...To me that is Him Ministering to all Mankind.

Say what you will, think what you want,
I do.

but Judiasm is behind Christianity then and today!
I do Not think that....There was a time when Christians persecuted Jews and Jews had to flee to Muslim Countries for security.

Your read words will satisfy your limited knowledge's appetite because you are a believer of what's written in a book.
Yes I accept and verify test and prove what is written and what I read.
Jesus was supposed to be Israel's Messiah as he was according to all of you, deliver your fable God's people, right?
Yes.

Who really are your God's people?
All of Mankind.

Because everything each one you knows comes from a wriiten book of scriptures, that were designed to mentally deceive human kind, etc.
If Understood its set you free.
If Misunderstood it can be used to imprison you.

Btw, nothing is as the scripted words in that book says. There is no truth written or hidden in the book! It's a mind gamer, etc. As an observer I am very aware of it's mental implications on humankind, etc.
It's All a Mind Game.

This whole Religious campaign is written around a Hebrew/Jewish story involving a fabled God & a mere mortal human named Jesus. Isn't this about it? All beliefs concernin g Christianity are embedded in Judaism as this one Jesus was a Jew. Jews also laid claim that they were this invented God's chosen people, right? Did that view change at some point? The truth is, in my personal view, this "hu-man" created this deity, that all refer to as God, etc. Man created God as a mean to explain what man couldn't! That's a fact. It's eaiser to say, "God created it!" Then death and religion became solutions to many of man's questions, etc. Which allowed death and religion to associate as to lesson the blow of death. Even tho death is imminent, it's still feared by most humans, etc. Religion adds meaning to dying in some respects, etc. On this world there is but living and death, what one does in between is totally up to them. And the theologians have taken advantage of religions ability to translate dying, etc. They created heaven and hell, judgment day, souls & spirits, etc. While none of this is necessary, it's believed by all of you that is, who accept it's untruths, etc. all this is man created. Actually humans have very little accurate knowledge regarding their origin on this planet! I will go as far as to say this, "No God/Deity, created humans!" and that's a true fact. This planet holds the key to the Human Origin. I will leave it right there.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back