Black Spirituality Religion : What Did Jesus Or any Biblical Character Really Look Like?

Yes, I single out Christianity, lets stick to this script! Stop trying to change the/my subject matter!
Trouble is you didn't write the script, it was written long before you were born.

Christianity is deeply rooted in Judaism!
Yes that is true, just as is about 5 or 6 other religious practices..............one of which counts almost as many followers as christianity.

Trouble is you didn't write the script, it was written long before you were born.

Yes that is true, just as is about 5 or 6 other religious practices..............one of which counts almost as many followers as christianity.
You I see got jokes. I never claimed to have written any scripts, etc. I am the observer that knows the truth, the true facts, etc. Btw, subject matter is Christianity, not other practices as you so attempt to interject, etc. Stay focus on topic matter. Perhaps its you who require more learning on this subject matter. Your turn...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back