Black People : What date would you like to have the destee reunion?

Juneteenth, 07

our "independence" day, not their's. besides, there just don't seem to be enough recognition for this day!

Juneteenth!!

(not that i'll likely have the money to get there ... even if i did; i'd really rather not put myself in the position of having to swallow the attitudes of airport security ... )

Whenever it is.....Yall shall see me there!

However, I believe that wherever it is, the weather should be meet the events we plan out. By the way, is there a Planning Committee for this very important day? If so, I would really appreciate them getting in touch with me.

More to say later....

CD06

WELL AS FAR AS COMMITTEE GOING... IVE SEEMED TO SOMEHOW GOTTEN THE BALL MOVING.. IM INVITING EVERYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HELP OUT TO DO SO...

EMAIL ME AT: AGIFTFROMABOV@AOL.COM

Cedric Denson said:
Whenever it is.....Yall shall see me there!

However, I believe that wherever it is, the weather should be meet the events we plan out. By the way, is there a Planning Committee for this very important day? If so, I would really appreciate them getting in touch with me.

More to say later....

CD06

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back