Black Travel : What Countries Have You Been To?

I've been to Zambia (Lusaka and some cities in the Copperbelt province, I was born in Luanshya), Canada (I was raised in Ottawa and Burlington ; I've also lived in Hamilton and Mississauga ), The U.S (Washington DC and Michigan where I went to university, and Chicago if you count the airport), London, England and Kingston, Jamaica.

Hello Family,

Brother SAMURAI said we need to get out more! :)

So i'm wondering ... how many of us have visited "other" countries.

Under what circumstance were you there, business or pleasure?

If you don't reside in the US, please tell us what country you're in, and where else you've traveled.

Those who have traveled internationally, do have more insight, than those of us who haven't.

I'm one of those who have never left the US. :cry:

Where have you been?

:heart:

Destee

Have visited Jamica 3 times. Lived in Germany 5 years via the military.
The one and major change I took from Germany is my view on unnecessary smaterial goods, and taking time to rest and enjoy the small things in life.

We love to vacation in Jamica for our anniversary. Don't worry have fun.
I love Jamican fun.

I've been to Paris, Greece, Switzerland, Germany, Iraq, Kuwait,Mexico, Jamaica, Amsterdam. I would love to go to Israel.

Good for you JenaBee63, and welcome to Destee.com, we're glad to have you.

Did the military have anything to do with your travels, it did for me?