Black Relationships : What could this mean?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by legit-writer, Mar 11, 2004.

1. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    I have a boyfriend and we have been going together for 5 months. And it seems like we have the same thinking process. We always end up saying the same thing at the exact same time. We always have to use the restroom at the same time. We always seem to have a bad day on the same day but not for the same reasons. We both seem to be doing the same thing for some reason. He is 2 years older than me and it seems like we did this and did that the same year. It is so odd that when we play with songs (do oral parodies) we end up singing the very same thing. People even went as far as saying that we look like brother and sister as well as act alike. Could someone tell me what that could mean. And I hope that I have explained this clear enough because I have certainly tried.

Thank you

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    before the :flirt: ing go any futher...check into his backround or family tree. It's possible that the two of you may be related in some kind of way...just food for thought.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677
    i thot the same thing Sister QueenTswana

:heart:

Destee

4. SPIRITNORTH

SPIRITNORTH Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I HAVE been in this same situation before, i think it's just a matter of everyting you have in commone playing to the forefront. give it another 3 months., and come back with what happens then..........