Black Relationships : What could it be???

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by SweetPrincess, Feb 13, 2005.

1. SweetPrincess

SweetPrincess Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    My friend has been dating this guy for about five months. They have never had sex. The relationship has no form of chemistry, no tongue kissing, or any sort of sexual contact to sum it up in the least but she doesnt want to end the relationship due to some of its positives. She has ended the relationship before only to have him beg her back into it. She's tried to initiate sex, and even dressed up in a little Vickies outfit, but he just told her that she looked nice and went to sleep. When confronted, he claims that he is not use to having a girlfriend, and that when he has sex with a female he tends to lose feelings the next day but obviously he already has feelings so how will those feelings be lost. The only time he has tried to initiate having sex with her was while he knew that she was on her period. After that, he can be laying there next to her hard, and still claim not to be "horny". What could this possibly mean?

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow!! deep maybe he afraid of sex , or he like men and not women hiding his
    true self behind a woman , theirs no logic reason for his action
    in fact he gave the best logic reason ( not use to having a girlfriend!)

3. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    uh oh

Is He really a HE?????? I remember some of the stories I use to see on Jerry Springer where women were really pretending to be men...You never know these days cause :happens: tell your friend to check the Adams Apple...the Adams Apple man!...

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    Some people just have strange hang ups. A sister came to me one time and asked me why my friend wouldn't let her go down on him. I said; what !?? I actually couldn't believe it. So I went to the brother and asked him what was up?

He simply told me that he didn't like that. I also know sisters that won't let brothers do that to them also. Hey, what can you say?

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    get out!

this is some strange and freaky ****.
    if you like freak stuff then stay.

if you want normal stuff get out and go find something normal.

6. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Maybe he has a std and just don't want to infect her.

7. soulfulmixx

soulfulmixx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    :confused: uhmm.. i mean each post here has valid comments... with all that has been said.. not to mention the so called" down low brothas thingy going on".. to me that dudes action are highly suspicious and not necessarily "normal" i mean every person definition of normal is different but dam.....forget all the sex stuff.. but not kissing either i mean come on...( no intimacy what so ever??) i would be very uncomfortable suspicious and cautious.. one must be mad careful these days..to much going on fa real.. but hey to each his own right?? again communication is a must here-- at least to me it is :hammer2:

soulfulmixx:hearts4:

8. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Sounds like a DL brother to me! However your friend needs to have a serious discussion with him, and if she doesn't like his answers (refusal to answer certain questions included), she needs to walk away!

9. soulfulmixx

soulfulmixx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    ok u feelin me Pan.. thats what i talkin about... sistas as well as brothas.. need to keep their eyes open and pay attention to OBVIOUS signs( it could save your life)-- extreme but true...esp. in this day and age.. otherwise would TO ME be ridiculous

soulfulmixx :hearts4:

10. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I'm always amazed at what single people put up with to be in a relationship! Dating is a selection process, you are judging & choosing what it is that you want to have in a mate. There is absolutely no reason that a single person should be holding onto a relationship that isn't working. Fear of loneliness is not an excuse. There is 'nothing" wrong with being by yourself!! Holding onto a failed/failing relationship will prevent you from finding your true soulmate!