Chief Elder Osiris : What Constitute Objective Critical Thinking , Concerning Black People Condition In Th

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
What Constitute Objective Critical Thinking , Concerning Black People Condition In The World ? :idea:

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, I have said that I will up the bar of Divine Truth and Reality concerning the position and condition of Black people in the world and of course this include those Black people in the Diaspora United States, those that seem to be so full of ourselves to the extent we are unable to look beyond our little petty wants in america United States.

Regardless of whom you are and what your Social, Educational, economic, Religious and Political status may be, if you purport to be Divinely concerned about devising a plan for Black folks Liberated Independence and can not see beyond what you want the out come to be, based on what you want and not what Black folks need, then you are guilty telling continuous lies to Black people, about what it is we must do to save our Body and Divine Mind.

Since it is Black people in america that seem to be accepted by Black folks every where, to be the trend setters as to how we are to behave in all situations that have an effect upon our Lives, the price become very high on our head to get it right, concerning what we are to do to eliminate the problems that not have the Divine Mind of Black people hog tied to believing that the Black activism must be a clannish geographical one, based on wants and not need, which prevent Black folks from becoming sincere objective critical Thinkers when it come to solving the problems that now face, not the isolated geographical Black so call Afrikan, but the collective Black Afrikan, with the proved Home Base being that place referred to as Afrika.

Black people calling for other black people in the United states of america to come together for the purpose of engaging in critical Thinking and such Thinking is limited to the Boundaries of the United states with the objective of trying to figure out how Black Folks in america United States can cause our Life here to become better, a goal that require not critical Thinking just obedience to the controlling power of america United States, in other word, White Folks, which imply by those striving to cause our life to become Better lived in the United States of america, have not the vision of a Free and Independent Black Life to be lived in our Enslaved Mother and Father Home Land, Afrika.

Beloved, a Race without a Divine vision will surly perish, because all effort of action without such a vision of Afrika and the Black Afrikan Liberation and Independence, having the Living Right to Divine Sovereignty, become a Life full of want and a life full of want will not achieve the Greater Good in Life, which is Freedom, Joy, sovereignty, and Independence.

Black people having those Divine Principles as a goal to be accomplished, which can not be reached, clothed in a want to be integrated / assimilated with your enemy and to Black people the enemy happen to be White people of power in america united States, and powerful Jews and Arabs making up the Prime others, and in the World in general, those that have been infected with a prejudice toward Black people, a disease that will not allow unjustified Prejudice toward Black people by those in the world that happen to be different, compared to our phenotype, to exhibit an attitude and behavior toward Black people that would register with Dignity and Respect.

Beloved, it is hypocritical of us Black folks in the United States, here by way of the Middle Passage to imply to Black people that our present condition in the united States can be made to be no more than what it is and if that is the case and it is, then where is the need for critical Thinking in order to get the White Power to ease their grip from around our Mind, a Mind they have placed within us children of the Middle passage.

Tell me beloved, what does it profit the Black children of our Enslaved Ancestors to gain limited compassion from an evil behavior and remain the mental slave of the same evil behavior that hold our Divine Mind captive, and without our Divine Mind back into our possession, then our goal in america United States will be for advancement and a better Life and never Liberation to experience Freedom, Joy and Independence, Principles that require Critical Thinking in order to achieve such a way of Life for Black people, which will only take place in an environment that Black Folks have the Power and Control over developing such an atmosphere.

So I ask, what constitute critical Thinking, concerning Black People Condition in the United States and the Black World, well I will tell you beloved, such a Thinking will only become active in your Mind when you are able to see and comprehend the Truth and Reality of the Black condition, not individually, Tribal, Clannish,or Fraternal group wise, but Racially collectively, making you to become objectively qualified to observe the condition of the Back Nation and begin to apply critical Thinking concerning the reason for our present condition in the world and objectively come up with a plan of strategy with action that will do nothing less than to secure the Liberation of Afrika and Black so call Afrikan people, knowing and Understanding that such will not be accomplished, remaining where and the way we live our Black Lives today, divided and selfishly envious and Jealous of each other, as if any of us Truly and Really have a pot to piss in to call our own, without having to appeal to somebody different from us Black people for relief in the condition we now live.

America United States rest upon a foundation of Racism, Prejudice, and Discrimination toward Black people and for Negroes to mislead Black Folks in america, here by way of the middle passage and I do not have compassion for whom you are, causing Black people to believe that our Life status in america United States will change for us to experience the Truth and Reality of Freedom, Independence, Self-Reliance and Joy.

I am here to tell you beloved, they are lying and misleading you, because in america United States, Black people will always be looked upon as being an envy and an enemy to white, Arab, Jewish people, Why? because they know what we do not and that is whom we are, so in america United States, we will always have the attributes of Racism, Prejudice and discrimination, which are the jails and prison system designed for our Black behind, counterfeit living in a makeshift integrated society that encourage Racial assimilation with your Black behind and it be with what powerful white folks consider collateral damage of what they consider to be the lesser of their kind.

Beloved, in the United States of america, Black folks will never rise to become the True Power in america and will never gain control over america united States social, economic, educational, religious, and political institution, meaning equality of opportunity and treatment will not be coming from such power and control, which reflect a freedom, independence, Joy and Sovereignty of a Nation and sadly I must say, there is no Black Nation intact in the world today, because we Black folks choose to serve as a distraction unto ourselves, which prevent us from becoming Critical Thinkers regarding the Black Condition in the united States and the Black world, preventing us from coming up with the Divine solution to the problems now inflicted upon Black people..

Black folks have been forced to choose between the lesser evil and be satisfied with such a choice of opportunity !!!

We must begin to focus on the action we need to take that will change our attitude and behavior toward each other and acknowledge the fact that we are not doing anything to change the condition of Afrika and Black so call Afrikan people and until we do, we will serve to be the major distraction from the cause of the evil we now practice against ourselves.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
>
> The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
>
> Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
Yourselves!! !-osiris
>
> It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
>
> It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
Osiris
> It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
Divinity!!!- Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
Not!!!-osiris
>
> All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
Garvey.
>
> Hoteph
Osiris
> Chief Elder
> Sankofa Repatriation Movement
> Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
Copyright@2006

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back