Health and Wellness : What causes depression, fatigue?

if you do not have depression i don't think you need to be talking.

Since i've been talking to you in this thread, i think i'm starting to catch a case coming on!

So only depressed people should talk to each other?? Seems like that would only lead to a deeper case of depression! Some 'professionals' are depressed, no??

I think you need to start your own thread about you needing help with your depression and stop ruining this one! I'm starting to get the feeling that you're jealous of us trying to help our sister out.

:bingo:

you know info,..couple of my friends have told me to get a juicer for it is healthier for the body. i haven't come around to it. but now, i see coming from you that it is. i better save my money for one.

peace

Oh, yeah and you will feel the difference right away. You will feel it running all thru your blood stream. I haven't bought juice in a store in over 10 years. My son has been juicing since he was about 4 or 5.

A decent juicer that will last and not burn out will cost about $40 - 60 but it's worth it. Don't go for the jack lalane hype. His juicers tend to burn out. I have a G.E. wide mouth juicer and bought it about 2 years ago and it still works fine. It was $50 when i bought it. You can put a whole apple or orange in and have a nice glass of juice in less than 2 minutes.

73c78087-1a32-4133-9478-0b88d6a30b5b-000001.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back