Health and Wellness : What causes depression, fatigue?

when i had a heart attack i did not hang back in the ER looking for a white surgeon…..

uhhhhh, i thought we were in this thread trying to help out MsVeraisblessed. My post wasn't toward you personally, i was addressing the sisters mind state and how 'seeking professional help', as you stated could do more damage than good.

Carrot juice, or any types of natural juices can help to stiff arm heart attacks as well. You should also invest in a juicer.

Centrifugal_Juicer_Copyright_2011_Carrot_Juice.jpg

If you juice daily, you would confound your doctors and be able to slowly throw some of your medicine's away.

:SuN032: depression is one of the most thoroughly studied mental illnesses on the planet. do not take advice from an internet site.

Studied by whom james??? And what 'internet site' did you get that information from??? smh

And why do you think they are so obsessed with it??? Could it be that depression is a natural state for white people because of the fact that 2 white people can't lay down with each other and produce god, but they can produce the mirror image of her?

uhhhhh, i thought we were in this thread trying to help out MsVeraisblessed.
My post wasn't toward you personally, i was addressing the sisters mind state and how 'seeking professional help', as you stated could do more damage than good.
Carrot juice, or any types of natural juices can help to stiff arm heart attacks as well. You should also invest in a juicer.
If you juice daily, you would confound your doctors and be able to slowly throw some of your medicine's away.
no shame in your game, eh? tell me how that sugar works with diabetics?

i have suffered from depression for much of my life. i have had a variety of treatments and therapy.
if you have not been diagnosed and dealt with treatment options i do not know why you are here.

the internet is full of folks who will not hesitate to speak on things which they know nothing about.
this is exactly why i suggest she get professional help.

no shame in your game, eh? tell me how that sugar works with diabetics?

i have suffered from depression for much of my life. i have had a variety of treatments and therapy.
if you have not been diagnosed and dealt with treatment options i do not know why you are here.
the internet is full of folks who will not hesitate to speak on things which they know nothing about.
this is exactly why i suggest she get professional help.

i beg your pardon! James, i don't know your medical history and don't care to as that's your business.

- so, i'm not suppossed to post and make suggestions to our sister unless i've been diagnosed with something and dealt with treatment options?? You sound silly! Ok, how about having a heart murmur for the greater part of my childhood and teenage life and when i got introduced to a healthier diet thru T.H.E.M.'s book 'how to eat to live' and i stopped with the pork, pills and started JUICING I was given a clean bill of health and the murmur just dissapeared!! All of my younger life i had to take STRESS TESTS in order to play team sports in school. From EKG's to stress test's where the dr. had me hooked up to a machine looking like the 6 million dollar man running uphill on a tread mill until he and my mother got tired of watching me run twice a year so he could sign off for me to play football, baseball, ICE HOCKEY and basketball. The dr. would tell me to stop whenever i got tired, but i knew that if i stopped to soon, he wouldn't sign off. So i ran until he got tired of watching me run......

DO I QUALIFY TO SPEAK NOW JAMESFRMPHILLY???
:pie:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back