Health and Wellness : What causes depression, fatigue?

Sister ... another good thing for you to consider ... is that you are talking about it!!!

That is soooo good !!! For it keeps the depression from being alone with your thots!

When it's just you and the depression, never speaking to others about it, it's worse i believe.

It allows the depressive energy to have more of a control on you, which is never good.

Talking about it puts it on the table, shines light on it, and takes away some of its power.

Keep talking about it Sister ... even if you don't see the kind of results you want immediately.

Never let it have you all to itself ... that's worse ... so keep up the good work! :toast:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Did your man give you a reason to get up? Ok, I'm guilty of that too but I do it on purpose. Come Saturday and Sunday I'm like the invisible man. Me and my pillow get all intimate...sometimes I wake up with feathers in my mouth and ish. I just don't want to do nothing!! Ok, the pillow thing was a joke...I got one of them Sobakawa pillows or whatever you call them. However, food can do it as well as a lack of sunlight depending on what your complexion is. The darker you are, the more sunlight you need.

Could it be the food we eat? mistreatment from others? sugar? the news reporting bad news?

what causes us to say ''forget it,..i ain't getting out of bed today''? Yet we got dishes piled up in the kitchen, unwashed laundry, dogs whining for they food, kids being ignored cause you don't want to be bothered, phone off the hook, etc,...

peace

As already mentioned there are many things that can 'trigger' one into a depression, but imhpo, the main factor or foundation that reacts to those 'triggers' is dissapointment on some level. It can be a dissapointment you experienced as a child that has never been dealt with and has only been fed (repeated) over the years. This could cause one to stay at the buffet much longer than usual, or have the opposite effect and cause one to not want to eat at all.

One of the main signs of someone who is feeling depressed, is one that is constantly talking negative and doesn't want to see anyone else happy because they're not happy. Depression, i would dare say is the root cause of most break ups. One, or both parties involved are not happy because one, or both have suffered one too many dissapointments by the other parties hand.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back