Health and Wellness : What causes depression, fatigue?

When we drink alot of water we urinate alot. Thats how the body cleans itself of toxic waste and acid. When we dont drink alot of water we dont urinate alot to clean the body, because of that the body uses its amino acids to clean itself and do the job water should have been doing had you been drinking it..as a result these amino acids gets depleted, some amino acids are responsible for creating brain chemicals(neurotransmitters) that are respobsible for our good mood and happiness. Because they they depleted, we get depression.
this is a mechanical description which totally avoids the bio energetic and spiritual aspects of depression.

you cannot 'cure' something that you don't even know what it is.

all the amino acids can be supplemented. not all are water soluble.

drinking lots of water is good. it does not cure depression.

the fact that you try to overrule those who actually suffer from real depression puts the lie to everything you say.

Won't that be inconvenient? Peeing that much. Not everyone can afford to use the bathroom 60 times a day.
You have to do it if you want to maintain good health. When you urinate you have to look at the color of your urine. Yellowish colors mean inside of you not clean, clear colorless urine is when your body is clean and alkaline. Peeing alot is a small price to pay for good health. Even bad breath is caused by not drinking alot of water. When our body dont produce enough urine to clean itself, the waste from inside your stomach moves up and the smell leaves through your mouth.

You have to do it if you want to maintain good health. When you urinate you have to look at the color of your urine. Yellowish colors mean inside of you not clean, clear colorless urine is when your body is clean and alkaline. Peeing alot is a small price to pay for good health. Even bad breath is caused by not drinking alot of water. When our body dont produce enough urine to clean itself, the waste from inside your stomach moves up and the smell leaves through your mouth.

I remember drinking tons of water as a child and my pee was clear and I was still very depressed.

this is a mechanical description which totally avoids the bio energetic and spiritual aspects of depression.

you cannot 'cure' something that you don't even know what it is.

all the amino acids can be supplemented. not all are water soluble.

drinking lots of water is good. it does not cure depression.

the fact that you try to overrule those who actually suffer from real depression puts the lie to everything you say.
I remember drinking tons of water as a child and my pee was clear and I was still very depressed.
Personally, I remember years ago, i would get depressed every year when my birthday comes. I guess i was not happy about getting older, also because there were some goals that i wanted to reach at a certain age and things didnt work out. After i started drinking water consistently regularly i dont get depressed everytime my birthday come anymore.

There is a b_i_g difference in the general depression and the ennui all people go through from time to time and clinical depression others live with their whole lives.
For me the vitamin b12 complex corrects that just general type depression quite quickly. But I would never say that regimen should be followed as a cure for all manners of depression for everyone as each is an individual and thus each manifests depression for very different reasons.
In todays world of mental medicine there's many Dr.s that are looking into micro-dosing psychedelics for the treatment of clinal depression and reportedly having very promising results.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back