Health and Wellness : What causes depression, fatigue?

What causes depression and fatigue is the same thing that causes diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, asthma and all diseases we know today. it is chronic dehydration. When we do not drink enough water daily as we should, our body and brain manifest all these problems we know of as 'diseases'. Your body is 80%water; your brain is 85%water; the cause of headaches, alzheimers and depression stems from a dehydrated brain. Just hydrate your body daily on a regular basis(8 glasses of water a day)and fatigue and depression should go away.
hydration is a very good thing. it will not fix depression.

Water is correct. Electrolytes needed. So drink some water that has that. Not Gatorade.

Too juice but add a proportioned amount of (www.nuts.com) organic wheat grass powder.

Stress burns up ( B ) nutrients first.
Now for yourselves to really heal. Self heal in many ways.

Omega 3 is needed. Olive oil, and GOOD FATS. These help the immune system transport thru the blood stream the CB1 and CB2 naturally within us that fights these ailments. Without smoking a Joint.
Taking THC

These help the ( CB1 and CB2 ) Cannibaniod Genes Everyone has internally. Heal all those problems best as possible. Given current damage or health condition.

Loose weight too. Be healthier. Minimize all of those aches.
If you can trigger your ( CB1/CB2) receptors and get them started again naturally.

Regards
Be Blessed

hydration is a very good thing. it will not fix depression.
It already has..many times for many people across America. It just wasnt publicized. These disease and mental disorders dont come out of nowhere. It was proven that depression, like most diseases is caused by chronic dehydration. Its all a matter or rehydrating your body and replacing the minerals your body lost as a result of being sick. Everyone experiences it to some degree sometime. Personally there were times when everything is going fine in my life yet i would be depressed for no reason. Water did make it better.

It already has..many times for many people across America. It just wasnt publicized. These disease and mental disorders dont come out of nowhere. It was proven that depression, like most diseases is caused by chronic dehydration. Its all a matter or rehydrating your body and replacing the minerals your body lost as a result of being sick. Everyone experiences it to some degree sometime. Personally there were times when everything is going fine in my life yet i would be depressed for no reason. Water did make it better.
have you suffered from depression ?????

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back