Health and Wellness : What causes depression, fatigue?

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
There is a b_i_g difference in the general depression and the ennui all people go through from time to time and clinical depression others live with their whole lives.
For me the vitamin b12 complex corrects that just general type depression quite quickly. But I would never say that regimen should be followed as a cure for all manners of depression for everyone as each is an individual and thus each manifests depression for very different reasons.
In todays world of mental medicine there's many Dr.s that are looking into micro-dosing psychedelics for the treatment of clinal depression and reportedly having very promising results.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Personally, I remember years ago, i would get depressed every year when my birthday comes. I guess i was not happy about getting older, also because there were some goals that i wanted to reach at a certain age and things didnt work out. After i started drinking water consistently regularly i dont get depressed everytime my birthday come anymore.
My point is that just because it works for some doesn't mean it works for all. Each person's own experience will be different.

Godhood

Aug 14, 2019
My point is that just because it works for some doesn't mean it works for all. Each person's own experience will be different.
If it doesnt work for some, it could be because they're not taking natural salt in conjunction with drinking water. Most of the salt we get on the market are processed salt that get stripped of its minerals. But regular unprocessed salt like Celtic sea salt and Himalayan pink salt are good for you and dont raise blood pressure. Our bodies are 80%water and that water is salty just like ocean water(try tasting your sweat). When we urinate alot we are also depleting salt from our body and it has to be replaced. If you drink water and dont take salt, the water will not stay in your blood circulation adequately to completely fill all your blood vessels. There are two oceans of water in your body, one inside your cells and another outside your cells. Drinking water hydrates inside the cells but salt expands the water volume outside your cells. Both oceans have to be hydrated. Salt is very important and has always been used as medicine since ancient times, among other things. They use to use it as money in ancient Rome to pay the soldiers. Thats where we get the word "Salary".

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
If it doesnt work for some, it could be because they're not taking natural salt in conjunction with drinking water.
Uh, then it's not just water.

And that still will work differently for different bodies.

But for real, at a distance, it kinda sounds like you're telling people to drink saltwater to feel better. :lol:

Godhood

Aug 14, 2019
Uh, then it's not just water.

And that still will work differently for different bodies.

But for real, at a distance, it kinda sounds like you're telling people to drink saltwater to feel better. :lol:
not saltwater. Drink water by itself. For every like 3 glasses of water, take some natural salt on your tongue. Or take the salt first(by itself) then drink water after. I never said anything about saltwater. Saltwater is good for constipation though.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
There is a b_i_g difference in the general depression and the ennui all people go through from time to time and clinical depression others live with their whole lives.
For me the vitamin b12 complex corrects that just general type depression quite quickly. But I would never say that regimen should be followed as a cure for all manners of depression for everyone as each is an individual and thus each manifests depression for very different reasons.
In todays world of mental medicine there's many Dr.s that are looking into micro-dosing psychedelics for the treatment of clinal depression and reportedly having very promising results.
Sign me up.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
No need for these little games. No one here is a child, we all know what depression is. But if you want to get technical about it, how and why dehydration is involved, i can show you
I don't think you should take this tone IMO. Not all people know what you know. You've done a great job explaining your position.

There are people on this very site who suffer with depression and drink plenty of water and they/we are thinking WTF.

People did not take offense to the information you were offering. People were like me taken aback by this simplistic one size fits all cure for depression.

We were wondering what if someone was injured and paralyzed in a car accident. They suffer from depression because they can't walk any more. They drink plenty of water but they are clearly depressed so does water work in this case when lack of water is clearly not the issue?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: