Health and Wellness : What causes depression, fatigue?

MsVeraisblessed

Jan 30, 2012
your right ckool,...motivation does help. if it werent for my grandbaby i'd prolly be going crazy. My man be saying he wants to take me to the doctor but we already have enough bills. I be fighting it, tho..

ckoolbreez

Apr 23, 2012
your right ckool,...motivation does help. if it werent for my grandbaby i'd prolly be going crazy. My man be saying he wants to take me to the doctor but we already have enough bills. I be fighting it, tho..
Just write down all the things you love doing, or want to do.....a bucket list of sorts and then figure out what it takes to do them. Think to yourself, what do I want to accomplish in my life? What's stopping me from doing it?

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
Depression's like a fingerprint; unique to everyone who has it.

I think there's lots of reasons one suffers from it, and those reasons can build over the years within a single individual. It happened when I was going through it.

One of the things that helped me as I was fighting the monsters in my own head were the hugs I received from my older brother. I never told him what I was going through, only ever putting on a smile and laughs, but it was like he knew anyway 'cause he never told me what the random hugs were for.

Having someone care without you having to ask them to care, well, I think it goes a long way.

Godhood

Aug 14, 2019
What causes depression and fatigue is the same thing that causes diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, asthma and all diseases we know today. it is chronic dehydration. When we do not drink enough water daily as we should, our body and brain manifest all these problems we know of as 'diseases'. Your body is 80%water; your brain is 85%water; the cause of headaches, alzheimers and depression stems from a dehydrated brain. Just hydrate your body daily on a regular basis(8 glasses of water a day)and fatigue and depression should go away.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.