Health and Wellness : What causes depression, fatigue?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
FWIW - i agree that we all need to drink more water. much more.
i just don't agree, as one who suffers from depression, that water cures depression.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
Excellent comments Godhood. very helpful. I know the wisdom you're imparting to those of us who believe is dead on accurate. I was so burned out on my job from working shifts 8/4, 4/12/12/8 going on 4 years I got clinically depressed from stifled rage and started sleeping on duty and worst drinking on duty and the only calls I gave two good craps about were 85's, 13's, confirmed shots fired and confirmed robberies in progress. A PBA rep saved my career by having me sign into department counseling and among other things the counselor weaned me off beer and had me drink more water (Tap water only) vitamin supplements and healthier foods.

BTW: Having lived 2 and 1/2 hours from NYC didn't help my mood any when I reported for duty either but that's a story for another time. Take care.
glad you're doing better brother.

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
I showed the proof already.
that video is "proof" lol

Also why are depression and fatigue synonymous?

i agree with JFP, i overstand that some things are simple but this is very simplistic. I suffer from depression, having been beaten and sexually abused by female family member around age 6. I drink water daily still water helps with thirst but not depression.

Maybe this lady in the video was very very thirsty and a nice cold glass of water helped her.................................feel better. Hot dammn she wasn't thirsty anymore.

Problem solved....................................:hammer:

Godhood

Aug 14, 2019
that video is "proof" lol

Also why are depression and fatigue synonymous?

i agree with JFP, i overstand that some things are simple but this is very simplistic. I suffer from depression, having been beaten and sexually abused by female family member around age 6. I drink water daily still water helps with thirst but not depression.

Maybe this lady in the video was very very thirsty and a nice cold glass of water helped her.................................feel better. Hot dammn she wasn't thirsty anymore.

Problem solved....................................
Its not just the video and its not just that lady. As i said before, there are hundreds if not thousands of documented cases of people who cured their depression as well as asthma, cancer, diabetes, etc by drinking more water. as i said before, you can read the book, "water cures, drugs kill"- written by a doctor who attatched hundreds of letters with names and adrresses of people all across America who cured their diseases(including depression) with only water. If you don't believe it, then don't believe it. No need to reply. im sure the information provided here will benefit alot of people.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Its not just the video and its not just that lady. As i said before, there are hundreds if not thousands of documented cases of people who cured their depression as well as asthma, cancer, diabetes, etc by drinking more water. as i said before, you can read the book, "water cures, drugs kill"- written by a doctor who attatched hundreds of letters with names and adrresses of people all across America who cured their diseases(including depression) with only water. If you don't believe it, then don't believe it. No need to reply. im sure the information provided here will benefit alot of people.
ok dude, what is depression ?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly