Health and Wellness : What causes depression, fatigue?

KRAZYK

Aug 7, 2019
Occupation
Retired
Could it be the food we eat? mistreatment from others? sugar? the news reporting bad news?

what causes us to say ''forget it,..i ain't getting out of bed today''? Yet we got dishes piled up in the kitchen, unwashed laundry, dogs whining for they food, kids being ignored cause you don't want to be bothered, phone off the hook, etc,...
White people

Godhood

Aug 14, 2019

That was an agent of the pharmaceutical industry to try to discredit the Dr's discovery since many people were actually being cured and that mea'nt they couldn't make money out of it. I actually read his book "water cures, drugs kill"- which contained the names, phone numbers and locations of hundreds of people with testimonials to have been cured of every disease you can think of over the past 20 years.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Wanna bet I could find a lot more?
Collings doesn't even have an osteopathic degree but a mere chiropractor.
Hell, I'm half as good at what the best of the trade practice but most the chiropractors I've had the misfortune to visit are 'fancy equipment' and buzzer doodads to help sell all the mumbo jumbo.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Part 3

www.everydayhealth.com/depression-pictures/8-foods-that-fight-depression.aspx

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Collings doesn't even have an osteopathic degree but a mere chiropractor.
Hell, I'm half as good at what the best of the trade practice but most the chiropractors I've had the misfortune to visit are 'fancy equipment' and buzzer doodads to help sell all the mumbo jumbo.
i go to a chiropractor and it has helped me greatly......

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
I place high value on a good chiropractor Brother. I didn't mean to suggest they all are mumbo jumbo just the majority I've tried over the years.
The last good one I knew in this area moved on a few years ago to get his MD and become an osteopath. And he hasn't come back dam it.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: