Black Spirituality Religion : What Caused the Fall?

The nations

For people who speak against the white man so much you guys sure do spend a lot of time promoting their authority over us.

To say the white man conquered a more advanced race such as ourselves without external force such as what is Spoken by GOD is to say we are the weaker race.

I refuse to believe the white race is stronger then the black race without the aid of GOD.

Deut:28:48: Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst, and in nakedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

The white race rules over us because that was the conditions of a broken covenant with GOD.

No mater how we try to explain GOD away we cannot denounce our own history of being conquered and enslaved and scattered in the earth…

Deut:28:36: The LORD shall bring thee, and thy king which thou shalt set over thee, unto a nation which neither thou nor thy fathers have known; and there shalt thou serve other gods, wood and stone.

The nations are Europe and America, the gods of wood and stone is one of those giant crucifixes that hang in most churches, it is a wood cross with a stone figurine of a man hanging on it.

It doesn’t take no rocket scientist to see the visions our ancestors saw when they wrote these things as GOD.

When we be still, look within, and listen to the still small voice within each of us, we find that God is a God of love, not vengence.

Your perception of the Supreme Being fails to explain the plight of the African race. GOD is indeed the GOD of Love but love is a love hate relationship.

If you get caught cheating on your woman or vice versa, you think a strong black woman is going to say “ohh that’s ok baby, I love you anyway”, and not correct your behavior?

Do you actually want a god that is incapable of correcting and teaching you the difference between write and wrong, good and evil?

This is something that has been on my mind for a long time now and I still have yet to find an answer. I know good and well the achievements and success of our ancient ancestors, but what caused their great civilzations and world ruling systems to fall (Kemet, Canaan, Indus Valley, Sumeria, etc)?

Choosing materialism over spirituality

The idea that ancient civilizations fell because God was punishing evil doers is not knowledge. It is faith-based opinion, not that far removed from what I have read on white supremacist web sites. Hence, my suggestion of the aforementioned books, where reasonable men [Williams with non-fiction and Armah with fiction] provide detailed knowledge of how the fall occurred and why.

I read. I keep up with current events. And, I have noticed that wars are fought, people die, children starve, old men are forced to dig their own graves, and old women's homes are bulldozed to the ground by people who think they are fulfilling the will of a vengeful God by bringing the evildoers to justice.

Man's inhumanity to man is the real reason for the fall -- not the wrath of God.

All around us, the heathen rages ... Jews are God's chosen people -- no, Christians are God's chosen people -- no, Black Israelites are God's chosen people ... No, monotheists are God's chosen people.

This is not knowledge! It is all foolishness, foolishness that should never be granted the same consideration as the age old wisdom which says that God is love and that those who worship him must do so in spirit [which has no race or ethnicity] and truth.

When we be still, look within, and listen to the still small voice within each of us, we find that God is a God of love, not vengence. Some of us might see God as One deity, some of us might see It as We [as translators for the book of Genesis slipped up and did every now and then].

Who cares? The monotheism vs. polytheism shibboleth is a red herring anyway --- an attempt to pretty up religions by "raising" them to the presumed Judeo-Christian standard of monotheism -- a standard which even Judeo-Christianity fails to meet with its three gods and its host of angels.

God appears to each of us as each of us is able to handle it. This is wonderfully illustrated in a little known short story the late Octavia E. Butler wrote entitled "The Book of Martha".

This all may be true FOR YOU...yet...
and still,
is there not a way to express your knowledge/information without discounting anothers:?: or labeling another's thinking/knowing as "blind-faith".
Many read various religious doctrines and a SPIRIT works for them to aid them in knowing the truth for them. The TRUTH the Creatore wants for THEM to KNOW at that particular time in their lives. What is TRUTH for one may not be for another.

Is this possible:?:

btw..thanks for the Octavia B. link....I really enjoyed her novels
M.E.
:hearts2:

Your perception of the Supreme Being fails to explain the plight of the African race.

Not true. My perception of God is that It does not play favorites. Africans are at the bottom of the economic totem pole not because God is punishing us, but because most of us colllaborate in our own oppression. God is not punishing us. We, and white folks, are punishing us.

GOD is indeed the GOD of Love but love is a love hate relationship. If you get caught cheating on your woman or vice versa, you think a strong black woman is going to say “ohh that’s ok baby, I love you anyway”, and not correct your behavior?

You are confusing love and lust. Love is a choice, a way of life, that has nothing to do with what the object of your love does or does not do for you. God's love is the perfect example of this. His love is purely, and wholly, about His choice to benefit us. It is not based, in any way, on what we might do or not do for Him because, obviously, there is nothing of value we can give God which he does not already have.

Do you actually want a god that is incapable of correcting and teaching you the difference between write and wrong, good and evil?

I managed to correct and teach my son without hating him. Why would you think God is incapable of doing the same?

Your error, which some here yearn so much for me to just accept and let stand, is your failure to recognize that, in God's eyes, you are no more worthy of love and forgiveness than those you think God should hate.

But, Ego does not want to hear that. Ego wants to hear that God loves "us" and hates "the Other".

And, yet, we were once all enemies of God. Some of us still are, for God is love, yet we hate the very idea of Divine Love. If God is all about loving _everybody_, even our enemies, then we want no part of Her.

If God is a God who loves those we hate, then we want no part of Him. In Her place, we will create a new god, a black one made in our own image, the image of Ego, and will bow down before It.

Selah.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back