Black People Politics : What can we do, to unite with Trump supporters and voters?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Given Joe Biden's desire to unite the country, what can we do to help?

What can we do, to unite with Trump supporters and voters?

Please list all of your suggestions ... :look:

Thanks in advance!

:heart:

Destee

How should Blacks respond to Trump supporters so we can all get along?

By being mature.

I just do not believe many die-hard Republicans want Black people to succeed. They would rather have us underfoot. I prefer interacting with those who have an open mind and view us as fellow human beings.

One thing we must keep in mind is that help and support is needed to pass a new Voting Rights Act in Congress. And we need a continued effort in every Black community to push people to vote.

According to Rev. Al Sharpton, who hosts “Politics Nation” on MSNBC, 87% of Blacks and two thirds of Hispanics voted for Biden, according to exit polls. However, neither race is monolithic and those estimates are early.

Biden and Harris won with a multiracial and multicultural coalition and this must be expanded by continued recruiting, said Tom Perez, chairman of the Democratic National Committee. He was a guest on Sharpton’s show on Sunday, Nov. 8.

I know from watching different news channels that Native Americans in Arizona proved pivotal for the Democrats turning that state Blue.

The Washington Post said many members of the Navajo Nation went to the polls on horseback. The effort was organized by 30-year old Allie Young in October, because there are few polling stations for her community which spans Arizona, Utah and New Mexico, the paper said.

We already have common ground with many Republicans. The problem as I see it is that they’re envious we are matching them with a desire for home ownership, love and defense of our own culture and our success in sports and entertainment.

I rarely reach out to Trump supporters online. What I usually did was post a blog and folks who were Republican responded.

If we can manage to get a few Republicans to see things our way, then that would be great. But most appear to be blinded by their distaste for our skin color. They may claim they love Trump because they are more interested in the economy. But that’s nonsense. It’s racism, pure and simple.

The easiest thing we can do is acknowledge the bi-racial heritage of Kamala Harris. Instead of just saying she is Black, make note that is also of South Asian descent.

I wonder what others think.

How should Blacks respond to Trump supporters so we can all get along?

By being mature.

I just do not believe many die-hard Republicans want Black people to succeed. They would rather have us underfoot. I prefer interacting with those who have an open mind and view us as fellow human beings.

One thing we must keep in mind is that help and support is needed to pass a new Voting Rights Act in Congress. And we need a continued effort in every Black community to push people to vote.

According to Rev. Al Sharpton, who hosts “Politics Nation” on MSNBC, 87% of Blacks and two thirds of Hispanics voted for Biden, according to exit polls. However, neither race is monolithic and those estimates are early.

Biden and Harris won with a multiracial and multicultural coalition and this must be expanded by continued recruiting, said Tom Perez, chairman of the Democratic National Committee. He was a guest on Sharpton’s show on Sunday, Nov. 8.

I know from watching different news channels that Native Americans in Arizona proved pivotal for the Democrats turning that state Blue.

The Washington Post said many members of the Navajo Nation went to the polls on horseback. The effort was organized by 30-year old Allie Young in October, because there are few polling stations for her community which spans Arizona, Utah and New Mexico, the paper said.

We already have common ground with many Republicans. The problem as I see it is that they’re envious we are matching them with a desire for home ownership, love and defense of our own culture and our success in sports and entertainment.

I rarely reach out to Trump supporters online. What I usually did was post a blog and folks who were Republican responded.

If we can manage to get a few Republicans to see things our way, then that would be great. But most appear to be blinded by their distaste for our skin color. They may claim they love Trump because they are more interested in the economy. But that’s nonsense. It’s racism, pure and simple.

The easiest thing we can do is acknowledge the bi-racial heritage of Kamala Harris. Instead of just saying she is Black, make note that is also of South Asian descent.

I wonder what others think.
Thanks for sharing.

Your answer seems to reflect how we should unite with white Trump supporters. What about black Trump supporters?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back