Black People Politics : What Can We Do To Ensure Our Peoples Survival?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by chuck, Nov 30, 2015.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    I'd appreciate your candid and honest feed etc.

fyi

2. crwn

crwn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    You may start here!

3. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    Garvey mentioned these: Do the things wherein you can be "blessed", being blessed as a race. Being blessed requires God being pleased with each of us. The more of us he is pleased with the greater the blessing manifested in the people. This further applies to the nation we live in -- our house.

I'm convinced this is the key start. God said, Woe to them who rely on the power of things of men to win a war (no matter what kind of war this might apply to, the war against poverty, against drugs, against loss) it has the same exact principle behind it -- loyalty to God. Looking for help through money, the amount of cars in our possession, and with how strong the activism *because they are very strong"; but most look NOT to the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!"

God says with out Him, he that helps and those who are helped all fall down and will fail because, it is a matter of who is true to God and cares about Him that he stretches out his hand to bring victory. Isa. 31: All of it.

The house of Israel was in the desert wilderness 40 years. They had the LORD with them. He was their rear guard and their forward guide, but it took forty years to cross out of that severe wilderness because they just weren't that interested in who God is and what had to say. He said all the way through the Bible, "I Am" -- the key start. Success is in his power. Which means success is actually through your choice, without the Lord or through the Lord.

4. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    Please do reach and teach...

But don't just preach!!

fyi

5. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    Chuck, you are such a poet. :) I presume you are talking to me because the term "Lord" was used. However, What I did was give an answer with a what, how and why with examples. However, yes. People have/will always choose the power of man in an organized group of some kind.

Garvey had an A to Z marvelous preaching, I just came along and added to his word, "bless." Who does anyone know that "blesses", the governor, politician, neighbor, friend? Who is it that hands out the blessings? I call this reasoning. Okay, I'm off for topics unknown... :balloon:

6. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    I'm just interested about what truly motivates your deeds and words...

7. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    All here are airing their opinions...

Not mine!

Just saw yours too!

fyi