Black Poetry : What Can I Do To Make People Notice Me?

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by jdj530, Sep 14, 2003.

1. jdj530

jdj530 Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    What can I do to make people notice me...What,when I'm in trouble or don't need or want help...What can I do to make people notice me... Cause when I'm in need for help...or beggin for mercy...Nobody's there to help a sistah out...So what can I do to make people notice me...Really I don't need nobody to notice me...because I'm not the one that needs attention if I need help or anything...So if they don't notice me...So what cause I can take care of myself...JUST DON'T COME ASKING ME FOR HELP!!!
    -jdj530

2. BaduX

BaduX Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +0
    All you have to do is pray and keep your head up... GOD is helping you out in the process... God bless

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    JdJ530 ... Haaaaaaaaaay Sister ... :wave:

You don't have to do anything to make anyone notice you ... just continue to be your same beautiful self each and every day ... you notice you, you love you, you care about you ... so if no one else ever does ... it will be okay ... JdJ530 notices JdJ530 ... that's the most important thing ... but so does Destee too ... :wink:

Beautiful Poetry Sister ... Stay Focused

:heart:

Destee