Black Education / Schools : What Can Be Done

What it do SO"JA

you know schools are for programming NOT educating a person with a PH.D is just programmed to the MATRIX
THAT'S ALL
what did you except her to say? SHE IS THE MATRIX
she told you it's programming because there's a "CURRICULUM" to follow

the best thing for you to do is show your daughter what you want her to
know from your point of view

OF COURSE SHE WAS IN SHOCK FROM WHAT YOU TOLD HER

SHE WAS TAUGHT ****** AIN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT TYPE OF STUFF

GOOD FOR YOU NASHEED

YOU'RE A GREAT DAD

MAN I HAVE NOTHING BUT RESPECT
Appreciate ur comeback on this one. I thought her response would be different since she look like me. How wrong I was.
Mad Luv Bro

How important is this report to the overall grade for the class?

How important is the grade?

I went to Catholic schools. My freshman year in high school the instructor had us just copy nonsense from the book. I considered it too stupid to do. I quit doing homework for that class entirely. I got straight D's in that class the whole year. I thought it was rather funny next to mys straight A's in math.

Why not have her do the report on who she wants and you grade it and turn it in at school anyway? Let the bureaucracy react any way it wants.

As far as I am concerned the schools are designed to produce people that follow orders, even if they are stupid. Unfortunately I have met Black women who make better NAZIs than White men.

um

As we all know this is so-called Black History Month and as usual the public schools require the children 2 do a report on a famous African American. My daughter brought home a list of names that she was disappointed with. She wanted to do a report on Kemet but, of course, it wasn't on the list.
I went to the school and asked the principle, who by the way is African American with a PHD about this. Her first reaction was shock(I guess I dont look the part or she didnt know herself). The sistah explained to me that they have a certain curriculum to follow. I told her I understand that but the curriculum keeps our babies handcuffed to slavery as if thats were we began.

The sistah didnt take it to well and the conversation got intense. I told her that"Being the Principle of an all Black school I felt she had a responsibility to step outside the box and allow Our Story to be told." She replied" The his-story taught was jus fine and that she wouldnt change things."

So, I ask the family if any actions can be taken to changes things. I am in no position to home school nor do I have the finances for private school. Is there any way I can go about changing things.
nasheed i know where you're coming from on this as i went through it when my kids were in school,these[so-called]black teachers are scared to present ANYTHING that isn't on thier little peice of paper and the kids do get bored with alot of it...i had my son do his report one year on[the temptations]complete with pictures,he didn't bring home an[a]but it got thier attention,remember we have alot of history and as long as the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed most any report concerning us should be good enough,good luck.

Thanks Bro

nasheed i know where you're coming from on this as i went through it when my kids were in school,these[so-called]black teachers are scared to present ANYTHING that isn't on thier little peice of paper and the kids do get bored with alot of it...i had my son do his report one year on[the temptations]complete with pictures,he didn't bring home an[a]but it got thier attention,remember we have alot of history and as long as the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed most any report concerning us should be good enough,good luck.

Imma about 2 raise all kinda , well ya know. Stand by school, here I comes!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back