Black People : What builds your Energy and what Zaps it?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ankhur, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Do certain mindsets drain you and others inspire you?

Do certain rooms gave a negative vibe, and others , make you feel so good you wonder whats up, even though both rooms are empty?

Does being around certain people feel like a drag, while just sitting quietly with others brings peace and a feeling of rejuvenation?

2. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    Do certain minds sets inspire me ??

Yes, I love people that is above my own. Those that inst ice my own thinking. Those who POV shake and wake the brain. Positive people that share honestly their truths regardless. They inspire me.

The first person that comes to mind on here is brother Skadenjaymes. But they are many many others.

Do certain rooms gave a negative vibe, and others , make you feel so good you wonder whats up, even though both rooms are empty?

Absolutely. Color schemes have a lot do with mood and energy. How do specific colors relate to moods and emotions?

Red is all about energy and vitality, but , it can also indicate anger. And of course it's associated with sexuality as well. Pink, though, can provide a sense of being cared for; it's more about nurturing and maternal love.

Orange is stimulating, good for times when we just can't seem to get started with something. Its lighter version, peach, may be useful for exhaustion due to stress.

Yellow is good for mental activities like reasoning and analysis. It can promote self-confidence and is helpful in situations when you need to be more optimistic.

Green tends to make most people think of nature, since so much of the natural world is green. It's about connections - with nature, or with our fellow humans. It's also good for general stress, since it can help balance emotions.

Blue is soothing and relaxing. It can stimulate creativity. Light blue can denote quiet, and dark blue can be sedating. But too much dark blue can be depressing.

Purple is related to imagination, intuition, and insight. In some situations it can also be very peaceful. ( my signature color ) It also means royalty.

White is definitely about peace. But it's also associated with purity, which makes it good for "cleansing" - which could mean purification, or maybe just clarification.

Black may make some people think of depression, due to training . But not necessarily so **smile** It's a very dramatic color; many artists wear nothing but black. It can denote mystery, something hidden - or maybe an introvert who's been around crowds too long could use it to "hide" from people. In this sense, it can be a very protecting color. unnoticeable

Black also indicates elegance, grace . A Color of fine stature.

The color scheme in my home , each room is designed to fit my many mood and feed my energy.

living room, has a jungle like setting, miniature trees. Lions , tigers pictures, Green is the base color. That's where I go to be in my nature state of mind. One with nature.

Den- Has more pastel colors. Light purple , orange, bright colors as the sun rises in that part of the house and brings the room to life. awakens the soul to life itself. You can't feel gloomy in that room. The colors won't let you. **smile**

Do being around certain people feel like a drag, while just sitting quietly with others brings peace and a feeling of rejuvenation?

That's true only if you let it. We are responsible for our energy. Who gets it and who don't.

When i got to work , If I let most of the people that I work with drain me, I couldn't function. lmao

If i had a buck for the times I've said : Not today and tomorrow don't look great either.

And smile and tone them out. It simply means , Your negatively will not spill out on me.

You make a created beautiful days. 9 times out of ten. My positive energy spills out on them. Not the other way around.

That's comes with discipline and practice.

However, I do love to keep company with positive people that work towards positive movements. Not those that talk a good game and give nothing productive. That gives me a high that's unbelievable. Heightens my spiritual energy.

But some people that we are around we don't have no choice to be around, But others we can choose.

When it's my time its my choice. **smile** Interesting thread. And I look forward to reading your answers.

Much love to ya , as always , Peace

[/B]

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Do certain mindsets drain you and others inspire you?

Yes sometime but i've learn to face these different mindsets and how to counter them

Often when i see this i kinda take a look around when i feel negative vibes but to visit
    two different rooms i've never felt anything differently , just like venturing into these
    many different forum rooms i can feel good vibes and bad vibes this when i use my
    inner means and energy to weave out what is sending a bad signal and how to neutralize
    it in a manner that's acceptable and make everyone feel a good vibe off my energy.

Does being around certain people feel like a drag, while just sitting quietly with others brings peace and a feeling of rejuvenation?

let's say there are people who bring or leave a positive energy upon you.
    but there are ways to insert a brighter side by applying self good energy
    to brighten up the moment.

4. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    My family, to both.

Enough said. :SuN049:

5. rasembi aunk

rasembi aunk Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Obtaining valuable information from someone, especially if it can be used to make money and just meditate over ways that I can implement that idea without telling anyone. I read a book called "The Secret Science" in the mid 90's where the author was talking about conserving and building of energy by NOT giving away information to soon after you get it, because words are magnetism and you can lose a lot of it by releasing it BEFORE you use it yourself. I found this to be true. I feel more energized when I don't tell everything I know.

6. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I feel the same way because folks woul be insulted by information overload, but then again journalism is not for everybody

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Having to encourage grown men and women to interact respectfully ... almost babysit them ... is very draining to me.

It is uplifting, encouraging, and empowering when the same grown men and women utilize the wisdom within their own selves, to act respectfully with each other.

Great thread Brother Ankhur ... Thanks! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

8. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Talking with people with positive attitudes, whether I agree with them or not, inspires me....

People who like to argue with the intent to make someone feel bad or inferior exhausts me...

People who crave attention and whine about not getting their way exhausts me...

But that never lasts for long...because in the end they are only self-destructing their self...

9. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Positive energy from people and the human spirit build me up. I love to be involved with, see, read about, or hear of encouraging, renewing and helpful experiences.

Negative energy saps my spirit. Angry and hate-filled energy brings me down.

10. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Continuing to find the comments of a banned poster on any thread is confusing and confounding to me!

Care to elaborate a wee bit further about that too?

If so:

Thanks in advance!

:em0200: