Black People Politics : What Black Person Would You Like To See as President of the USA?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

What Black Person would you like to see as President of the United States of America? ... and why ... if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Pardon me....ahem..LOL.

But I would love to have Cynthia McKinney of the Green Party for Prez. That's who I voted for. I think its time for a Black/African woman in the White House

jamesfrmphilly as Press Secretary. Cut straight to the issue, no small talk. (jk)

Any Black Man Or Black Woman with two black parents, and one that is not tied to any modern day religions and come from the masses of black people of afrikan descent in this land .......we have lots of intelligent minded scholarly brothers and sisters who would fit just well,and see to it that black men and women of afrikan descent here would be connected to the diaporan brothers and sisters and back to the motherland socially,spiritually and economically....... won't be done as long as whites are in power..... everybody else would be in the pockets of whites or others easily!

MA'AT

Brother Chinelo ... can you name some names of people, that meet the above criteria, that you'd like to see as President?

Thanks in advance.

Destee

Well there a lot of unknown and non so called famous sisters and brothers out here in the streets in our conscious and revolutionary movements that would be better than any of the so called black politricktians that are in the pockets of white people and other white supremacist systemic order....

I would support many brothers and sisters that are not tied to any of the demokkkrat or republikkkan parties, and if it will be an independent party formed it would have to be run by black men and women who have a nationalistic and pan afrikan structure and ideal.....

I got plenty of names but you wouldn't know them, nor would many others, because they are not in the mainstream at all.

MA'AT

Thanks Brother Chinelo ... but if you can't even name their names, and they are not known, how can they possibly win the Presidency?

Are you talk'n 'bout Pookie 'nem ... ?? ... i don't think Pookie gonna make it ... :bye:

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back