Black People Politics : What Black Person Would You Like To See as President of the USA?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Destee, May 2, 2011.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Peace and Blessings Family,

What Black Person would you like to see as President of the United States of America? ... and why ... if you don't mind sharing.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

2. abstract219

abstract219 ...standing on the shoulders of giants MEMBER

United States
    Behavioral Health
    Ratings:
    +548
    Pardon me....ahem..LOL.

But I would love to have Cynthia McKinney of the Green Party for Prez. That's who I voted for. I think its time for a Black/African woman in the White House

jamesfrmphilly as Press Secretary. Cut straight to the issue, no small talk. (jk)

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    Thanks Brother Abstract ... i meant no disrespect to Cynthia McKinney or any Sisters.

Good Look'n Out.

Love You!

Destee

4. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Any Black Man Or Black Woman with two black parents, and one that is not tied to any modern day religions and come from the masses of black people of afrikan descent in this land .......we have lots of intelligent minded scholarly brothers and sisters who would fit just well,and see to it that black men and women of afrikan descent here would be connected to the diaporan brothers and sisters and back to the motherland socially,spiritually and economically....... won't be done as long as whites are in power..... everybody else would be in the pockets of whites or others easily!

MA'AT

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683

Brother Chinelo ... can you name some names of people, that meet the above criteria, that you'd like to see as President?

Thanks in advance.

Destee

6. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Well there a lot of unknown and non so called famous sisters and brothers out here in the streets in our conscious and revolutionary movements that would be better than any of the so called black politricktians that are in the pockets of white people and the white supremacist systemic order....

I would support many brothers and sisters that are not tied to any of the demokkkrat or republikkkan parties, and if it will be an independent party formed it would have to be run by black men and women who have a nationalistic and pan afrikan structure and ideal.....

I got plenty of names but you wouldn't know them, nor would many others, because they are not in the mainstream at all.

I would support sister conscious plat from here, who wants black love unity and power, along with a re-connect and established bridge to and from the motherland and the diaspora back to here, i would support brother polight, a nuwaupian out of the NY area, i would support any of the uhuru brothers and sisters, i would support any black man or woman out of the black community who doesn't apply to any integrationist or capitalistic ideals, and wants a total black foundation and nation.....meaning turning the "white" house which was built by "black" slaves...."black" in more ways than one!

MA'AT

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683

Thanks Brother Chinelo ... but if you can't even name their names, and they are not known, how can they possibly win the Presidency?

Are you talk'n 'bout Pookie 'nem ... ?? ... i don't think Pookie gonna make it ... :bye:

Love You!

Destee

8. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    Well the one's i named are not named "pookie"....and if they don't make it to the top, to reverse what they see and deal with, then its going to be a long road ahead, with only repatriation/seperation as the only course to true freedom,equality and liberation......the current system you all keep sending these black politricktians into, is returning them to you bought and sold, with nothing for you.......:em3700:

MA'AT

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Peace and Love!

.......I would like to see and will vote for the current President, Barack Obama, Sister Destee.

10. blackeyes

blackeyes Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +449
    td jakes