Black People : What Black Person Does What They Want on a Job?

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Update!

.......Yes sir Bxblasta, an on point assessment of the situation. Gonna try really, really hard at the idea of ignoring :), its like a pest or something that nags, lol...Peace In and tc brother.

Well, yes, it's a symptom of alienation. We just have to stay focused and on the course. Keep building.

Peace!

The key word being "job" as that usually states that you are doing something you would not prefer to do but do so to get it done because you have to. If something is looked at as a job then you are not doing what you "want" to do by nature otherwise you are doing what you have to by whatever means to attain your end. If you are doing what you like to do and are not restricted on what you can do then for the most part you are in some, if not all, controlling interest of that company/entity and it may not appear to be as a job to you. Although since I have to throw reality in the fold, even then you cannot do what you want to given restrictions and laws, etc.

Maybe the best question(s) would be "What black person does what they like/love on a job?

I'm not trying to be a jerk on the topic, but there is not many people that do what they want in life in general.

The key word being "job" as that usually states that you are doing something you would not prefer to do but do so to get it done because you have to. If something is looked at as a job then you are not doing what you "want" to do by nature otherwise you are doing what you have to by whatever means to attain your end. If you are doing what you like to do and are not restricted on what you can do then for the most part you are in some, if not all, controlling interest of that company/entity and it may not appear to be as a job to you. Although since I have to throw reality in the fold, even then you cannot do what you want to given restrictions and laws, etc.

Maybe the best question(s) would be "What black person does what they like/love on a job?

I'm not trying to be a jerk on the topic, but there is not many people that do what they want in life in general.

To a large degree I do. I love teaching and working with our youth. I find them a lot more open minded and far more intelligent than a lot of older black folks who think they know it all and are painfully negative and dogmatic.

Exactly! Obama raised more money then two conservative white folks one democrat the other republican, and had the Crown family of General Dynamics bundle donations.

Presidency is not a job it is a title, with so many things that the presdent has the power to do, without any say so from any one in congress and the senate, and in that case yes he does do what he wants to do.

1 Appointing;
Timothy Geithner
Rham Emanuel,
Ben Bernanke,
Arne Duncan,
Larry Summers,
placing a Monsanto man in charge of the FDA
placing a major outsourcer has czar for the jobs bill
2 switiching the heads of the CIA and the military,
who ever heard of that?
3 Not mandating jobs
4 Deciding to colonize Libya after both hoses wee against it liberals and conservatives
the military detention act

and after doing that he will get what he wants, re-elected for fulfilling the republicans wishes, while the republican frontrunners look like the three stooges every time they open their mouths,
or if they rig the election, for Romney like they did for W in 2000,
he probably will get a seat at the Bilderberg,
a board postion on the World Bank and IMF,
and face a pay allowance of roughly 4 million per month,
no headaches,
no head butting and no one to disagree,
just a smooth postion with supportive people and global power rather then just one nation

Well, yes, it's a symptom of alienation. We just have to stay focused and on the course. Keep building.

Peace!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

......:toast:

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back