Black Spirituality Religion : What are your thoughts on whether metaphysics is inconsistent with your current belief system?

I don't know if you could view any of my posts on the other thread after you put up the philosophical definition of metaphysics. Every time I tried to reply, I got that error message that said you have to have 25 posts before you can include a link. None of my posts contained a link but yours did so I started the new thread so I could continue to participate in the discussion. Were you able to view my replies?

Hi cosmicmon ... jamesfrmphilly ... Clyde C Coger Jr

I believe the spam control features are working as designed.

One cannot leave links in their posts until they have 25 posts and this includes quoting someone else's link.

cosmicmom ... the way to get around this is not to quote someone else's link until you have 25 posts.

You can also circumvent this spam control feature by Becoming a Premium Member.

If you Become a Premium Member you can post links immediately - bypassing the 25 post rule requirement.

I can go ahead and merge this thread with your other one, so the discussion is all together.

If you or anyone has more questions / concerns please post them.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

What if all the buying power, expertise, and mentorship we could muster as Black people was directed toward creating a new status quo. What then?
sounds good but it underestimates the power of brainwashing. black people are brainwashed and colonized. a brainwashed people cannot create any status quo.
you cannot defeat an enemy that you do not even know is there. the ineffectiveness of most black progressives is a lack of understanding of where the true problem lies.
there must be a program of de programming.

I don't know if you could view any of my posts on the other thread after you put up the philosophical definition of metaphysics. Every time I tried to reply, I got that error message that said you have to have 25 posts before you can include a link. None of my posts contained a link but yours did so I started the new thread so I could continue to participate in the discussion. Were you able to view my replies?

cosmicmom ... you can "tag" jamesfrmphilly ... or anyone that you'd like ... alerting them of your post.

Here is a thread explaining tagging ... We Can Tag Each Other in Posts!

This is a way to alert someone ... in case you can't quote them directly / exactly ... like in this case.

If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

jamesfrmphilly

I understand and agree that we as a people need a new paradigm. If we are brainwashed to believe that we have to live under oppression and domination, racism and lack, that's precisely how we will live. If on the other hand we wash OUR OWN brains to believe that we can use the gifts and talents that each of us was born with to change the conditions, alter the rules of the game if you will, change will come.

I know I need to be more to the point about what I mean when I talk about metaphysics. Thoughts are things. They are powerful things that not only stand behind our motivations and actions but also are the first step in creating anything. If you want to put up a skyscraper, the first step is to have the thought of a skyscraper. Then see the skyscraper in your mind. Then believe it is possible to build the skyscraper. Then take the necessary steps toward bringing it into reality while understanding that there will always be obstacles in the process. Overcoming those obstacles, single-mindedly pursuing the end game, is how the skyscraper eventually gets built. It becomes manifest as a physical reality.

This process follows universal law and is how anything is created. The problem is that we create so much without realizing where that process begins. So I don't disagree that there needs to be reprogramming of how we see ourselves and what's possible for us to achieve.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back