Black People Politics : What are your thoughts on having a revolution?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Kirby Robertson, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Kirby Robertson

Kirby Robertson New Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3
    I am fine with having one, bacause honestly, Capitalism and class division have to go.

The question now is how do we spark one?

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,162
    :qqb009: you run out there and start shooting and i'll be right behind you....

3. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,075
    You started this thread so "YOU" need to school "US" on just how you would start this revolution? Not the one depicted in the Black Panther movie where they already had high tech cutting edge weapons with the skill and training to use them effectively. Not that one but this one. Where we take over all the Federal, State, County, Town, City, Village and ancillary American law enforcement agencies. Then capture every soldier, sailor and airman of every branch of our military forces including StratCom's nuclear missile bases including the Ohio Class Nuclear missile SSBN's that are in the middle of the oceans ready to launch their full compliment of D5's in seconds and in some bizarre way we can order them back to their ports of call and surrender without a fight. Then commandeer our intelligence agencies and force them to bend to our will and last but not least which wing to we breach the White House to impeach President Darn Old Duck Trump. Let's start there.

wonka.gif

Can you spell: The Mouse That roared?

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  4. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,537

With robots.

5. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +763
    Nailed it! You've got an amazing accurate view. The Pres will have to be voted out. I don't see impeaching working. But for a moment of thought who does everyone want to take Trumps place? Pelosi - Schumer - Warren? - Biden?

6. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +763
    So Kirby you are a Communist?!

7. Symbol of America

Symbol of America going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RET: EMS & TPD
    Ratings:
    +1,075
    I don't think impeachment is going to happen either Willa. However I believe America's legally registered voters could petition the Supreme Court for a referendum to conduct a recall vote to oust Trumpty Dumpty. I'm not that familiar with that aspect of America's political machine although I know Flints first ever Black female Mayor Karen Weaver faced a recall vote over the water scandal and survived. I think by now the cats completely out of the political bag of tricks that "somebody" is pulling the proverbial rug from under Robert Mueller's feet every time he thinks he's on to the smoking gun. At this point in time methinks everybody has come to realize It's way too obvious. Besides legally Trump cannot be impeached for crimes he directly committed or conspired to commit before he took office. Knowing Trump I believe he is arrogant enough that if he even felt a recall vote was possible he'd enact martial law like the tin foil hat crowd swore former President Barack Obama was going to enact. As for his replacement I don't care who'd take his place and thank GOD, anybody but Mike Pence, that dude frightens me. I swear he's a thousand times worst then Dick Cheney could have ever been and everybody wholeheartedly agrees that Dick Cheney was truly the devil himself. As much as I despised George W. I would've taken an assassins bullet for him just so Beelzebub wouldn't **** America with his presence. Only and evil apparition like Cheney could shoot the very same man that he discovered was going to testify against him about the Halliburton Iraq rigged bids approved by Bush Sr. and brokered by non other then AmWay Queen Betsy DeVos younger brother Erik Prince of Blackwater fame.

The real Axis of Evil.

1891044_677087392355818_663205555_n.jpg

f7141b2dc19b.jpg

main-qimg-a54c1e723cc096a647ed6c002f7b3618-c.jpg

DVzwPGJWAAAXUPW.jpg

images.jpg

And HELL followed with them.

8. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +763
    Betsy DeVos is a committee, board member, chairperson philanthropist and activist. Her efforts have included schools and community colleges involving great fund raising.

She desired the extension of federal financial aid for year round students taking advantage of community college for their first two years of their college goals. Community colleges have the same core classes to move students on to their majors at university with the correct requirements for their continued education for less money.

DeVos released a statement calling historically black colleges, "real pioneers when it comes to school choice, demonstrating the schools originated after segregation laws prevented African-Americans from attending other colleges. DeVos later pointed out racism important faction in the history of historically need to build black colleges. She is a supporter for black student schools, for helping community colleges, offering education for more black students at a more affordable cost, raising large sums of money for the community colleges.

• Respectful Respectful x 1
    • List
  9. willa

United States
    Ratings:
    +763
    These memes I see so readily in the forum sometimes are kooky. Trump raising the implied Hile Hitler salute in front of the Nazi flag? really?
    I understand some of the stuff Trumps says is way too over the top and I've run into another room when he does that and meet five other people in there for the same reason. All of us who voted for him have to bite the hem of our shirts sometimes, but he has done some great things which if he keeps doing that, like managing to get the British and French to run an air raid with us, bombing canisters of Chlorine gas for sure and reported from ground witnesses also a mixed combination Seren gas. We and our allies saved some lives there and there hasn't been a trio of French, British and US B1 bombers together since WWII. So keep the Trump criticism coming. I'm a sport. :icon10: I will do the research. What fun, huh?

A couple more great accomplishments: Trump got Kim Yong Un to quit his threats and agree to meet for peaceful negotiations (so far). The Chinese blinked and also are meeting with Trump. I Don't know why Trump wants to meet with Putin. He is too ambitious to dominate the world. Trump made Jerusalem a recognized capitol of Jerusalem and by it got Arabian princes to go along with it. Pelosi wouldn't do that. Or the other three.

• Respectful Respectful x 1
    • List
  10. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,598
    Maybe "revolution" needs to be defined such that it aligns with modern times. Maybe we need to think more on what a modern day "revolution" looks like and ask ourselves if we would recognize it if it was right in front of us.

Is the only way to shift from one power to another through the use of military power? We already know we are out powered so that would be suicide to attempt, right?

What about an intellectual revolution where people of like minds learn and understand how to use all resources available to them; to mobilize en mass such that a regime is "overthrown"?

How can people amass the power needed to dismantle oppression and transform a society? What resources do we have access to that the "elite" depend on in order to maintain their power?

Do we have that power already but we simply aren't seeing it or worse, seeing it but not using it to our advantage? Are we so accustomed to things being done a certain way, knowing those ways oppress us, yet all we can do is complain about it but can't use our collective intellectual power to figure out how to battle the enemy that harms us?

Aren't there cracks already in the power glass such that with a little more pressure, the right kind of pressure, the glass will break?

Are "we" already in some sort of revolution? Remember, the revolution wasn't meant to be televised.

Just a few thoughts and ideas to stimulate the conversation.

• Like Like x 2
    • True True x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List