Black People : What are your thoughts about White people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 4, 2013
Greetings, family,

I just joined this site (I mean destee.com .) And I was on a few different sites for or about Black people and on both those other sites, Whites were present making trouble. I have concluded that though I'm not a member of the Nation of Islam I would not disagree with them about Whites being the devil.

I was curious...what do other Blacks think about White people?

Peace.
Ecks

johnelle-meme-generator-make-it-stop-please-make-it-stop-b1f290.jpg

:hello: Ecks ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing ... though reading the above makes me cringe.

This community is 16 years old ... everyone is welcome ... and we've seen summa most everything.

You walk in referring to folk as devils, dragging drama or bad experiences from other sites with your first post ... admitting you know we're about black folk, yet you're asking about white folk ... talk'n 'bout em without us knowing what color you are ... not that it matters, as we don't care ... but it's the position you're coming from ... yet we have no proof of your color ... all of this is causing alarms to go off.

I'm inclined to first get you to prove you're black ... if you want us to drink from this cup you're offering us.

How do we know you're not someone white, like on those other sites you mentioned, here to start trouble?

Or worse yet ... black ... here to start trouble, attempting to lower our high discussion standards.

At this point, you're welcome ... but proceed carefully ... i'm kinda feel'n our time together might be short.

Yeah ... after 16 years of doing this ... i aint got no patience for foolishness.

Family ... please don't get too caught up in this ... aint no sense in nobody leave'n with 'em ... should such happen.

Loving Ussssss! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back