Black Education / Schools : What are your thoughts about inner city schools that children have taken over?

I think there is a teacher shortage because when I was in high school, the football coach was our math teacher and he was learning the material right along with us. So there are alot of unqualified teachers teaching different subjects and plus (i believe) they are there just for the paycheck. What I am saying is that some do not care if your kids pass or graduate. The government knows that the majority of the students that attends inner city schools are "minorities". So do you really think that they are concerned about our childeren being under educated within a hostile envirnoment?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back