Black People : What are YOUR faults?

Destee said:
Brother Cedric Denson ... uhhhh ... did you read my first post in this thread ???

This is an exercise ... sorta kinda like an assignment ... QQ

The assignment is ... that we list a few of our own faults or shortcomings ... they don't have to be the deep, dark, heart-wrenching ones ... but simply evidence, that we do look at ourselves, and realize that we are not all perfect ... like we sometimes want to expect of others.

This is an assignment Brother Cedric Denson ... and if you don't list at least one fault, since you've posted in this thread ... i'll have to give you a failing grade ... :teach:

Okay Brother ... are we together now ???

List one of them faults of yours ... i know it takes courage ... but i got your back! :wink:

:heart:

Destee

NO NO NO NO NO! :eek: Professor Destee not the "F" word. I can't go home to my parents telling them that I got a failing grade! They will take away my video games.....and cut back from TV time.....and..and.....and they will cut back my allowance! And I love allowance! I want to watch TV every night before I go to bed! LOL! LOL! LOL!

Anyways.

I have several I can say now:

I am too quick to speak; to slow to listen.

I am caught up in the "me" generation.

Sometimes I feel as if people should be on the bottom, just to that I can be on the top.

CD

okay, i'm going to tell the truth and shame the devil.

I can't stand white people and self-hating negroes.

I don't have any patience with either one.

I speak my mind, sometimes before thinking.

I don't meditate and pray as much as I would like to.

I leap in situations before doing proper analysis.

I have little patience for b.s.

That's all I can think of right now. I am sure there is more.

I have sooo many....

I come off as a pretty harsh person sometimes when someone first gets to know me.

I try to be tough, so that my sensitive side don't show

I give too much to those that don't give to me

I speak before listening

I have a quick temper

I have an ugly temper

I don't treat my mother like the queen she is( It's getting better)

I don't hold my tounge

Depending on who/what it is, I can have a pretty foul mouth when I argue

1.. I have a laid back attitude at times

2. I waste money instead of saving....

3. I don't ask for help when I need it because I have too much pride.

4. I tend to let good opportunities slip away (goes back to having a laid back attitude)

5. At times I could be really close-minded

6. I don't communicate with Allah as much as I use to. I use to read the Holy Quran and Holy Bible everyday.. Now I don't even do that...

7. At times, I could be really impatient.

8. When I get frustrated, I take it out on certain people who did no harm (even my own family at times)

9. I take certain things for granted....

10. I find myself smoking alot of weed lately (which is why I am taking a break from it)

I wont forget

I promise to only list a few (although I have many) ...

*I'm too self-conscious
*Sensitive and emotionally unstable (don't take me to the theater, I'll break down cry at every movie ya'll)
*Overly selfless (I find myself always being taken advantage of, and God it hurts)
*Supah intense! (everything is way too deep to me)
*I listen (and read) too much...I need to start talking (hint I've been on here a yr and this is only my what...fifth post)

"We easily forget our faults when they are known only to ourselves." --Duc de La Rochefoucauld

I wont foget... alright I'm done.

~*~Reesecup~*~ :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back