destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

I've been amazed at all the carrying on we've had in the community lately. Wondering, what can i do or say, that might get us to focus our energies properly. I don't know if this will do it, but i'm gonna try.

First, this is not directed to any one some bodee. This is for all of us. Well, all of us who have the courage to look at, and post about, our selves.

I think we spend far too much time worrying about the next person, when we fail to look at ourselves ... our own shortcomings. It's not easy to do. I'd guess that most of us are in denial and can't see any thing wrong within our own selves.

This thread should show and prove.

It will be hard to argue within it, if we are talking about our own selves. Who would come in and challenge our own thoughts about our own selves?

This should be a very peaceful and revealing exercise.

Okay ... i'll start ... my faults ... shortcomings ...

1. I'm poor ... no money ... and in this world, that is a fault and shortcoming, since all things cost money.

2. I'm reclusive ... i enjoy my own company and spending so much time online, for so many years, has supported this life-style ... but i think it's gone too far now ... and i need to change it ... it's become a fault.

3. I'm stressed ... too often ... about one thing or another ... probably some small bits of depression, or depression like stuff, feeding this, as well as numbers 1 and 2 above.

4. I don't know everything ... and in this environment, that could be a fault, cause it seems so many other folk already know everything ... so i'm behind the rest.

5. I'm very sensitive ... but i have to keep this front up, because i've found that folk consider such things as a weakness, and will take advantage of you if they can ... so i have to be all tough and stuff ... while behind the scenes i'm crying ... or sump'n.

hmmmm ... i guess that's enough for now ... * whew *

It's not necessary for anyone to comment on my, or anyone else's own personal shortcomings ... though you're welcome to if you'd like ... but this thread is about sharing yours ... if you have the courage.

Looking forward to the peace ...

:heart:

Destee

You know what I think the problem is:

I think the problem is that people forgot who brought them into this world, and once they are in this world, What to do to live the best life possible. Nothing is possible without God....Nothing!

I often wonder why here on Destee, we limit the amount of gospel we carry on with each other. Most of our threads should be encouraging, life-changing, and logical. There is a book called "The Holy Bible," and it is the most ignored book in just about every part of the world; that is why we are in bondage. All the scriptures in the book telling us what to do, how to do it, who to honor, and what to live by, and we ignore it to do 'our own thing.' When we do what we want to do, this is where we end up at.

Destee-

People will sow seeds into this site; it is just that for some people, it takes time to get ourselves together. Some people do not even understand what giving is all about. I will have to bless the site no matter what. I have learned more from Destee.com, than I have learned while I have been in school. All it takes is just a browse of the site, and you will will find that there is enough knowledge on here to start up a Neighborhood Library.

It is about time someone begins to read the true text and pray. We are at the End times, and all ignorance will do is drag us down further.

CD

Brother Cedric Denson ... uhhhh ... did you read my first post in this thread ???

This is an exercise ... sorta kinda like an assignment ... QQ

The assignment is ... that we list a few of our own faults or shortcomings ... they don't have to be the deep, dark, heart-wrenching ones ... but simply evidence, that we do look at ourselves, and realize that we are not all perfect ... like we sometimes want to expect of others.

This is an assignment Brother Cedric Denson ... and if you don't list at least one fault, since you've posted in this thread ... i'll have to give you a failing grade ... :teach:

Okay Brother ... are we together now ???

List one of them faults of yours ... i know it takes courage ... but i got your back! :wink:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back